Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOFer Auto you most want and why??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
For me it's probably Jackie Robinson. His role in the civil rights movement means a lot to me. I'm not African-American, but as a Orthodox (and therefore visibly) Jewish person I've gotten to know what racism feels like. The way Jackie carried himself helped move civil rights forward and the world could always use more people like that.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
In order: Cobb, Ruth, Jackie Robinson, Hank Greenberg, Clemente

As a Tigers fan, Cobb would be the cornerstone of my HOF collection. My HOF collection is almost entirely on OMLB making many/most of the pre-war guys too expensive. At some point, I may have to cave and add index cards or other cuts.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'm going to go with Albert Spalding. Ties to me locally (Rockford, IL), played for my favorite team (Cubs), historical importance (National League Organizeer, 1888-89 World Tour Organizer, Sporting Goods Magnate), and signature rarity.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Probably a nice Tom Seaver on card auto. My dad has always been a fan of his and I would love to give him one. Come to think of it, I will probably just buy one for him in a PSA/DNA flip...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Probably a nice Tom Seaver on card auto. My dad has always been a fan of his and I would love to give him one. Come to think of it, I will probably just buy one for him in a PSA/DNA flip...

Interested? Pm me
ECDB1223-0A8E-4EA5-BDDD-AFF46E2F25D5.jpg

Members online

No members online now.