Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who wants a "pimp daddy" griffey card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Love the backwards hat and outfit :)

Coming in this year's Goodwin Champions

Attachments

• 1395787862684.jpg
    1395787862684.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 129

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Sigh, I miss baseball cards. These mini man posters do nothing for me....
What do you mean you "miss baseball cards?" 99.9% of baseball cards are still of players in uniforms.

You must have really missed baseball cards in the early '90s, because the "mini man posters" as you call it were much more popular back then.
1991 and 1992 Score Dream Team cards, including shirtless players like chubby Puckett, the famous '90 Score Bo Jackson card, dozens of 1992 Bowman rookies in street clothes, several '91 Stadium Club cards like Nolan Ryan in a Tuxedo and tons of other such cards.

Last edited:

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
1992 Bowman rookies in street clothes

I had almost forgotten...

mannyramirez92bowman.jpg

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
What do you mean you "miss baseball cards?" 99.9% of baseball cards are still of players in uniforms.

You must have really missed baseball cards in the early '90s, because the "mini man posters" as you call it were much more popular back then.
1991 and 1992 Score Dream Team cards, including shirtless players like chubby Puckett, the famous '90 Score Bo Jackson card, dozens of 1992 Bowman rookies in street clothes, several '91 Stadium Club cards like Nolan Ryan in a Tuxedo and tons of other such cards.

That's not entirely correct as MANY sets these days are being produced without nary a hint of team, team colors, team logos, or even close to it. A head shot or something similar to the op and that's all. By the way, you also mentioned some of my least desirable cards ever. But then again I simply do not prefer half naked men on my base ball cards. Nor do I prefer a 'baseball card' that is more akin to a mini man poster without any real connection to the game.

Members online

Latest posts