Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Could really use your help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to help but have a question.

for BINs, no sweat. Any I hit from now on I will do my best to filter through here, easy enough.

for auctions, I rarely place bids anymore. Any relatively easy way for FCB to profit from a snipe? For instance, I am eyeing an auction that ends in three days and may place snipe later today through proxibid.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
what worked for other affiliates like this...
Put one bid in through here and then let your sniping tool win the bid and it should work...

Chris, Does this still work?

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
It's iffy, sometimes it credits and sometimes it doesn't. I do know that as an affiliate we aren't allowed to promote sniping in any way.

I was told they were not allowed to make a snipe program and affiliate program in one.

But there was nothing wrong with putting a bid in and then sniping at the last minute...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Is there a way to help using the app?
I have picked up cards from then links on my computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
I don't see any banner ad's to click on for eBay. Can you post a link in this thread to get me to eBay that will benefit this site? Maybe it's all my "ad blocker" chrome extensions I have?

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Any consideration to discontinuing the booth at the National? I have no issue with you asking the users to click links, etc, but from a business perspective does it really make sense to continue doing the National right now with it being so expensive and site traffic being down so much. There's got to be better ways to drive traffic than setting up at the National.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Any consideration to discontinuing the booth at the National? I have no issue with you asking the users to click links, etc, but from a business perspective does it really make sense to continue doing the National right now with it being so expensive and site traffic being down so much. There's got to be better ways to drive traffic than setting up at the National.

I've suggested in another thread to rent (Aaron's,Rent-A-Center) a few 40" tv's for a few days, set it up at the National, have the forum up and running and get people to register and see the ease of use. Now that would depend on the internet connection as well. If the venue is worth its salt, they'd have Wi-Fi available or sign up for Clear Internet 4G for 1 month ($45).

Plus change hosting from Hostgator to something else. Seems as if Hostgator is constantly giving this site down time/issues.

Just my $0.02

Fordman

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts