Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bang the Drum: Night Crew Episode LI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OhioCollectibles

Aug 28, 2008
Final weekend for regular season Baseball.

Dodgers are losing to the Rockies right now
Indians are beating the White Sox
If the Indians win all 3 and the Dodgers lose all 3, Indians have the best record in the MLB.

Last edited:

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
What's up fellas.

Gonna bust some stuff live on Facebook. Blaster of 2016 Panini retail blaster and some discount racks.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
the link is giving me a broken thumb, best of luck on your pulls.

...maybe the box came prepacked from Beckett and there's some Pacific in there? :)

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
the link is giving me a broken thumb, best of luck on your pulls.

...maybe the box came prepacked from Beckett and there's some Pacific in there? :)

If you want, add me on facebook (Eddie Pierson). Then you should be able to see it... If you want.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If you want, add me on facebook (Eddie Pierson). Then you should be able to see it... If you want.

I am off FB now, had an acct for a while with 150 contacts but would always hard-troll down (them unfriending me) to about 7 :lol:
Then I would quick make and temp suspend my own accts to poopoo peoples own pics. :grouphug:

south-park-s20e02c09-wallowing-in-misery_16x9.jpg

idk if their policies changed or I have been suspended, but I can only see something on there if its not logged in.... which they seem to not do unlike twitter.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I am off FB now, had an acct for a while with 150 contacts but would always hard-troll down (them unfriending me) to about 7 :lol:
Then I would quick make and temp suspend my own accts to poopoo peoples own pics. :grouphug:

View attachment 73581

idk if their policies changed or I have been suspended, but I can only see something on there if its not logged in.... which they seem to not do unlike twitter.

Haha. Totally understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
not much real trolling from me anymore, besides the occasional mess around on this site

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...their-career-after-getting-tired-of-their-job

:lol:

I think the real action these days would be on plentyoffish, if one is so inclined. :ugeek:

I’ve had the same FaceBook account for 9+ years, but I’ve been suspended several times, and it’s got to the point where I’m currently on my third month long suspension this year. So, even though I didn’t want to, I created a new account to start fresh.

The FaceBook administration really are ****’s. They suspend people for the stupidest of things, that aren’t suspension worth. Yet allow people calling other’s the N word, and live videos of police shooting people, and things of that nature.

I post memes about Kurt Cobain and Chris Cornell killing themselves and get booted for two months. F*ck that sh*t. It’s ridiculous.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’ve had the same FaceBook account for 9+ years, but I’ve been suspended several times, and it’s got to the point where I’m currently on my third month long suspension this year. So, even though I didn’t want to, I created a new account to start fresh.

The FaceBook administration really are ****’s. They suspend people for the stupidest of things, that aren’t suspension worth. Yet allow people calling other’s the N word, and live videos of police shooting people, and things of that nature.

I post memes about Kurt Cobain and Chris Cornell killing themselves and get booted for two months. F*ck that sh*t. It’s ridiculous.

Yeah FB is just insane. They have need for power as a whole and I don't trust the privacy aspect. If I recall correctly the whole reason I started trolling in the first place was to mix-n-match fake names and "liked" pages to make a character to throw them off. Who knows if it worked.

No need for a Chris Cornell meme when you can just post this song! :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8nkHrv_4Mg

he says "And I don't like what you got me hanging from" 7 or so times!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts