Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NiGhT cReW ~ jUlY 2018 - fCb BbQ eDiTiOn...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Via twitter - Broadcaster Jon Miller after Mariners' Mike Leake shuts out Giants for 6 innings today, including retiring 14 batters in a row: "He's made it look easy … He's been (Greg) Maddux-like."

Infamous FCB celebrity [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] was quoted as saying "it was a very dark, dark day in St Louis when Cardinals fans found out they traded my favorite pitcher Mike Leake."

When hearing the news of Seattle Mariners obtaining Mike Leake, Night Crew pervert [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] commented "Honestly, I'm surprised the M's decided to get him because he's not a known roider"

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Roger Clemens is always talking about wanting to make a comeback...

You never knew, weirder things have happened. Tim Tebow was an milb All-Star this year.

Full Roid Roger would be a fine add to the M's. He would do better than people expect if the drugs were stacked properly.

Tim Tebow went to the DL recently due to a broken hand.... from jerking off the owner too much to keep his sorry ass on the roster.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I made a long post last night explaining why Dee Gordon is the worst player in MLB right now but I guess I didn't send it... so I will just leave it at. .

Dee Gordon is the worst player in MLB right now.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
If they were to create a Pokemon chess board, who would be the pieces?

The queen obviously has to be Blissey/Chansey but who would be king? Usually I'd say Dragonite but I think they would make for good knight pieces.

The very fact that I'm actually thinking about this makes me a huge nerd. And if they did actually make a Pokemon chess board I'd totally buy it, not even kidding. I'm not even that good at chess but I often play some games with my older brother & father when they come over. My 9 & 5 year old nephews have learning how to play and they're incredibly fast learners. The older one kicked my a$$ last time I visited them in Minnesota. He has autism but he's like a super genius when it comes to anything he gets interested in.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If they were to create a Pokemon chess board, who would be the pieces?

The queen obviously has to be Blissey/Chansey but who would be king? Usually I'd say Dragonite but I think they would make for good knight pieces.

The very fact that I'm actually thinking about this makes me a huge nerd. And if they did actually make a Pokemon chess board I'd totally buy it, not even kidding. I'm not even that good at chess but I often play some games with my older brother & father when they come over. My 9 & 5 year old nephews have learning how to play and they're incredibly fast learners. The older one kicked my a$$ last time I visited them in Minnesota. He has autism but he's like a super genius when it comes to anything he gets interested in.

Maybe Prof. Oak is the king due to building a technology for the sole purpose of distracting you and sending you on a journey out of town so he can bang your mom. :confused:
I would like to see something short and solid like a Graveler be the rook. Pidgey can be the pawn.

If you want to start whooping them back my favorite beginner strategy books are Tips For Young Players- Saddler and Logical Chess Move By Move - Chernev.
Autistic people can be very strong at chess, the only strategy which I have researched is playing with their toes under the table. This is a brilliant and highly sophisticated strategy. :cool:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Via twitter - Broadcaster Jon Miller after Mariners' Mike Leake shuts out Giants for 6 innings today, including retiring 14 batters in a row: "He's made it look easy … He's been (Greg) Maddux-like."

Infamous FCB celebrity [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] was quoted as saying "it was a very dark, dark day in St Louis when Cardinals fans found out they traded my favorite pitcher Mike Leake."

When hearing the news of Seattle Mariners obtaining Mike Leake, Night Crew pervert [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] commented "Honestly, I'm surprised the M's decided to get him because he's not a known roider"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Have you guys been buying any of the Topps Now cards? I bought the Poncedeleon from yesterday, and the duel Poncedeleon/Austin Gomber one from today.

I figure it shouldn’t be too difficult to get them signed.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hmm, he picked up his 90th today and is age 24. Average guy on that top list started getting some saves at 26-28. He might finish this season at 105-110 saves.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
picked up a blaster of ginter tonight. nice mix of stars in the base. Jeter, Harper, Stanton etc. an addison russell jersey card notable minis of Kershaw, a world's hottest pepper, "Sitting Bull" and a Robinson Cano Brooklyn back 11/25

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Nice Cano. M's need him back badly, and at 2nd base... no moving Healy off 1st for Cano, just make Dee Gordon a shtty platoon player in the OF.

Members online

Latest posts