Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Logo Bingo: We have a Blackout! Game Over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] - Correct, you cross both off. And with that said, you may be right, this may go quicker than I thought since 2 of the 4 prizes are already gone. Though the blackout likely won't happen for a while as I'd bet most have at least one Short-Season team on their cards (hell, I have 4).

[MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] - Either win or lose, doesn't matter. If one wins and one loses by 3+, both can be crossed off.

[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] - I believe all THREE have to win/lose by 3+. Now, if one wins/loses by 6+, you can cross that off and THEN the remaining would fall under Scenario 2. I think if ALL affiliates are still open on the board, ALL have to meet the criteria to fall under Scenario 2. [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] can hopefully clarify.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Logo Bingo: We have a Column and a Diagonal!

Distance 3131.5

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Thanks for replying, Sly.

You are spot on with Bill's and TGutta's question.

With regards to gracecollector's question and 3+ affiliated teams, you DO NOT have to cross them all off at once. You can break them up in pairs under method 2, and knock off singles under method 1 or 3.

Since this is the first go round with the game, there is bound to be some confusion. However, I think everyone has a good handle on how to play.

Last edited:

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Logo recognition help: on my card, 4th and 5th rows, 4th column in each, which teams are these?

I dont recognize either.

Thanks.

Row 4/Column 4 - Not sure, but check Milwaukee's affiliates, it looks very similar to their logo.
Row 5/ Column 4 is the Tacoma Rainiers

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I guess too late for a card huh?
[MENTION=2612]Johnny G[/MENTION]

Nah...check the OP for your card (#42). Good luck.

Guess I better get cracking on the road trip bonus. I'll post the current highs/lows shortly.

If you haven't posted your trip yet, please do so by the end of the week. Thanks.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Current Road Trip Leaders

Longest: oiccup41

Rancho Cucamonga Quakes to Bradenton Marauders
Bradenton Marauders to Salt Lake Bees
Salt Lake Bees to Jacksonville Suns
Jacksonville Suns to Rancho Cucamonga Quakes
9,484 miles

Shortest: wildcat4

Norfolk Tides to Hagerstown Suns -- 256 miles
Hagerstown Suns to New York-Penn League Logo -- 500 miles
New York-Penn League Logo to Johnson City Cardinals -- 500 miles
Johnson City Cardinals to Norfolk Tides -- 401 miles
1,657 miles

Last edited:

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
Bonus Trip:

Las Vegas 51's to Staten Island Yankees 2534 miles
Staten Island Yankees to Lexington Legends 706 miles
Lexington Legends to Spokane Indians 2151 miles
Spokane Indians to Las Vegas 51's 1134 miles

6525 miles

gsueagle04

Jun 30, 2010
Got a Bingo with Column 4

Norfolk Tides----June 6 (9-3 win)
Kannapolis Intimidators---June 5 (11-0 win)
San Antonio Mission---June 7 (8-0 win)
Columbus Clippers---June 5 (4-9 loss)---Cleveland AAA in affiliation with Lake County
Lake County Captains---June 5 (2-6 loss)---Cleveland A in affiliation with Columbus

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Bonus trip:

Hagerstown Suns (Hagerstown, MD) to Charlotte Stone Crabs (Port Charlotte, FL) - 1046 mi.
Charlotte Stone Crabs (Port Charlotte, FL) to Baltimore Orioles (Baltimore, MD) - 1025 mi.
Baltimore Orioles (Baltimore, MD) to Milwaukee Brewers (Milwaukee, WI) - 787 mi.
Milwaukee Brewers (Milwaukee, WI) to Hagerstown Suns (Hagerstown, MD) - 725 mi.

Total mileage: 3583 mi.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Got a Bingo with Column 4

Norfolk Tides----June 6 (9-3 win)
Kannapolis Intimidators---June 5 (11-0 win)
San Antonio Mission---June 7 (8-0 win)
Columbus Clippers---June 5 (4-9 loss)---Cleveland AAA in affiliation with Lake County
Lake County Captains---June 5 (2-6 loss)---Cleveland A in affiliation with Columbus

I'm afraid the column has already been claimed (along with the diagonal).

Please see post #52 on page 4.

The remaining bingos are:

Row
Blackout
Longest Trip
Shortest Trip

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Here's the scenario:
On 6/6 the Brewers lost by 4, Huntsville Stars lost by 3 in 1st game of a double header, and Wisc. Timber Rattlers lost by 6. Do all 3 get crossed off?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Logo Bingo: We have a Column and a Diagonal!

Probably depends on whether or not the double header game won was the one originally scheduled for the date of play or was it the make up one? I think it should only count if it wasn't a make up game. If that is allowed then it definitely should have to be a make up game for
me that originally scheduled for a date no walker than the star of this contest.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
There are no special provisions for make up games. If Milwaukee/Huntsville/Wisconsin all won or lost by 3+ on the same calendar day, they can all be crossed off. Nice!

Members online

Latest posts