Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chase credit cards 5% cashback on Paypal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've got a Chase Freedom card that normally gives 1% cashback points on everything, and there are bonus points on various things that rotate quarterly: gas stations, hotels, airfare, cable TV, etc. For the second quarter it's 5% cash back on Paypal purchases (and grocery store purchases). I don't know if everyone gets the same discounts, but if you've got a Chase card, make sure you activate the offer.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I received an email from Paypal that they are offering 0% APR for 24 months for Paypal Credit. If you can afford a $50 per month payment, you can get that $1200.00 card without paying any interest if paid off within 24 months.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I received an email from Paypal that they are offering 0% APR for 24 months for Paypal Credit. If you can afford a $50 per month payment, you can get that $1200.00 card without paying any interest if paid off within 24 months.

This offer would be extremely tempting but I really don't want another credit card.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
This offer would be extremely tempting but I really don't want another credit card.

It is not another credit card, it is a line of credit. I use it only when I am low on funds knowing that I will have the funds available on payday and then I pay the credit off.

Members online