Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY 3-21 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I wish some day the weather stations would get the weather report close to being right. It went from 8" - 12". Then 4" - 6". Now a storm watch in Boston. The storm was supposed to start around noon time. Nadda so far.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Kids already have off tomorrow even though snow's stopped and it's not too bad out there. Main roads should be just fine but we have lots of crappy back roads in the district...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
maybe no feet either

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

You're right. Heck, I'm glad they even let me out of the building. I'm sure they could have found a few employees in there that could have used my brain. In all seriousness, I'm not sure what's going on for the Nebraska government. Heard on the radio today that they are dipping into there emergency cash fund and working 'paycheck to paycheck.' The problem with living on the west side of the state is we don't see how any of the money is being spent. We might as well secede and become part of Wyoming out here.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
You're right. Heck, I'm glad they even let me out of the building. I'm sure they could have found a few employees in there that could have used my brain. In all seriousness, I'm not sure what's going on for the Nebraska government. Heard on the radio today that they are dipping into there emergency cash fund and working 'paycheck to paycheck.' The problem with living on the west side of the state is we don't see how any of the money is being spent. We might as well secede and become part of Wyoming out here.

Nebraska is still around huh? Never hear much about it anymore

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nebraska is still around huh? Never hear much about it anymore

Not much to hear about out here lol. I know South Dakota isn't any different in the eyes of everybody else, but I'd rather be living back up there

Members online