Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I will toss this up along with the Martin Perez Ref auto I posted a couple days ago.

image.jpg

Claimed by Ashburn Alley

Last edited:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Gonna toss this one up, just the Musial / Versalles PSA Stamp Panel
Its a PSA 6(ST)
I straight PSA 5 went for $26, so thinking this one is about in the same ballpark in value
Hoping some vintage guys come in and pick it up

IMG_0009_zps71bec6ff.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thats a beauty of a Molitor
I dont want to seem greedy with my claiming, so I will let this sit for a day, but if it is not claimed by tomorrow afternoon, I will put in a claim on it.

If you give away as much (or more) than you claim, it should be okay. I do think letting some stuff sit first helps as well. I skipped a couple that went to others and am glad I did so. We want longevity and plenty of participation for this thread...

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
If you give away as much (or more) than you claim, it should be okay. I do think letting some stuff sit first helps as well. I skipped a couple that went to others and am glad I did so. We want longevity and plenty of participation for this thread...

Totally agree, thats why I will let this one sit first.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] received the Cepeda along with the rest of my care package, thanks for all the extras. Love the Travis buck sweet spot

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]

Received the Tejada/Willis patches today. Thanks a ton.

Since I am even with give/claim, I am putting this up to get ahead a little. 2010 Topps Sterling /10

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362781634.493416.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I would like to claim the Molitor if I can. You can keep the Perez up for someone else.

Ill toss this up for someone. It's a 5x7 box topper certified auto.

View attachment 14163

Can I claim the Butler? I have the non-auto 5x7 and sold my auto 5x7 to boomo when I had to sell my Butler PC. So much for being one ahead.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
ha! LOL... I am, Dan. I've just been waiting to see some Bowman Chrome Autos surface and that is a great one! If it had to go to anyone other than myself, yes, I'm happy to see you get something for your collection! Looks like you've found a couple nice pieces today and I am certainly happy about that!

Dangit Bill, I thought you'd be proud of me...;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
ha! LOL... I am, Dan. I've just been waiting to see some Bowman Chrome Autos surface and that is a great one! If it had to go to anyone other than myself, yes, I'm happy to see you get something for your collection! Looks like you've found a couple nice pieces today and I am certainly happy about that!

Well I am going to be sure to look for more to add this weekend. Maybe I will turn up some Chrome? If we ever go multi sport in here, I'm gonna be waaaaay ahead...;)

what else are you looking for specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts