Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Anyone have this closing price? My offer went through and then the card sold. I wonder if the BIN was hit?

I can only see completed listing that says item has ended. Searched for seller completed and Jeter embossed and none showed card in question. Maybe tomorrow?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
ahhhh a link back to my friend and fellow Thomas collector @patrick182 's website. I'm 100% sure I've already read this article but I must not have 'cemented' those numbers into my memory.

Last edited:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Have any of you tried to extrapolate the odds to find out of how many of each Gold embossed Die-Cut refractors were produced? I guess you'd need to know the amount of cases or boxes or packs produced. Is anyone in the know?

Yes. Roughly 37 of each card give or take.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Also, finished the 1997 Leaf Gold Die-Cut set for Series 1 but still missing 6 cards for Series 2 (Sandberg, Clemens, Galarraga, White, Justice & Nomo LG - All Z-Axis).

[/CENTER]

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
[MENTION=10975]athletics07[/MENTION] damn nice sets there!

Off topic, hard to tell on mobile screen but what's the pic in your avatar? Please say its a Walt Weiss card

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
@athletics07 damn nice sets there!

Off topic, hard to tell on mobile screen but what's the pic in your avatar? Please say its a Walt Weiss card

It looks like a 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Chrome Reprint/25 Walt Weiss. It's definitely a reprint of Weiss's 1989 Topps card.

Re: 1997 Finest Gold Refractors...I wish they had done the deckle edges in football, but they ended up doing various types of die-cuts:

97finestgembref.jpg

(sorry to sully the thread with a football card)

Were there non die-cut versions of the Gold Refractors backdoored like there was for football?

Latest posts