Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ****************** 8/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sorry to hear :
Darren 's back hurts
ANYBODY pulls for Phillies
and I need refill of coffee

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.
Ever get your hatch to work, Barry? If no, get an extra cup of coffee. If yes, get another cup of coffee.
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
haven't worked on it yet . had to pack totes / displays in seats just in case hatch open going down highway .
$1000 van and had three years , all I need for local driving .
Ever tried to read your hospital report ????????? Lot of my numbers are low or high with no idea what I need to do .
Now refill of coffee

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Had a weird dream last night. I was stealing government train cars and got caught and had to empty my pockets and I pulled out a Rickey Henderson/Andre Dawson dual auto in a four screw down holder. It was in a Topps Supreme design.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Happy 75th Anniversary to the Airborne. [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] Camp Clairborne, in the National Forest near Alexandria LA, is the location where the U.S. Army activated the 82nd "All Americans" and 101st Screaming Eagles Airborne Divisions.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Happy 75th Anniversary to the Airborne. @MojoDan @A_Pharis Camp Clairborne, in the National Forest near Alexandria LA, is the location where the U.S. Army activated the 82nd "All Americans" and 101st Screaming Eagles Airborne Divisions.

Was not aware of that. There are still some buildings in the woods left over from Camp Clairborne

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All! Work today, then going on date night with the wife, it's her birthday!

Good morning everyone. Had a weird dream last night. I was stealing government train cars and got caught and had to empty my pockets and I pulled out a Rickey Henderson/Andre Dawson dual auto in a four screw down holder. It was in a Topps Supreme design.

Wasnt that an episode of 'Chuck'? (Spy tv show on NBC a few years ago)

Fordman

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Was not aware of that. There are still some buildings in the woods left over from Camp Clairborne
Sorry Dustin, I should have added you to the mentions.

I conducted several Airborne Operations over Geronimo Drop Zone on Fort Polk. The name of this DZ comes from the name assumed by the 501st Airborne Division. A soldier claimed that on their first jump he would exit the aircraft and yell "Geronimo," he did and the name took hold.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio

I conducted several Airborne Operations over Geronimo Drop Zone on Fort Polk. The name of this DZ comes from the name assumed by the 501st Airborne Division. A soldier claimed that on their first jump he would exit the aircraft and yell "Geronimo," he did and the name took hold.

meeeeeeeeee.jpg

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Very cool

A_Pharis

Happy 75th Anniversary to the Airborne. @MojoDan @A_Pharis Camp Clairborne, in the National Forest near Alexandria LA, is the location where the U.S. Army activated the 82nd "All Americans" and 101st Screaming Eagles Airborne Divisions.

It's been a while since I've been through there, but I used to all of the time. My dad and I would go out and check out the old ice houses and water reservoirs. As the woods reclaimed the outer skirts of the Camp, it became a spooky place.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going to do some laundry real quick, and then heading out to the veterans cemetery this afternoon. They are doing a program for the 70th anniversary of the end of World War 2. Last I knew, they were talking to some of the local World War 2 veterans to see if they would he interested in speaking, and I always enjoy listening to those guys

Members online

Latest posts