Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Bowl Squares - Post your numbers here for GOOD LUCK!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
I am always amazed at how big some of these "Games" get.

My wife's office has a $2,500 a square one (250,000, and there is a waiting list to get in!

I'm in two, one at the barber shop for $50 and one at the near-by deli for $20.

My barbershop is: Denver 3, Panthers 0

Deli is: Denver 8, Carolina 0

Good luck to you guys if you play!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I am always amazed at how big some of these "Games" get.

My wife's office has a $2,500 a square one (250,000, and there is a waiting list to get in!

I'm in two, one at the barber shop for $50 and one at the near-by deli for $20.

My barbershop is: Denver 3, Panthers 0

Deli is: Denver 8, Carolina 0

Good luck to you guys if you play!

Wow...2 point conversion put you just out of the $50 per square board...just, wow! Just curious, but do you know how much you "would have" won??

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Does your wife work for Enron or something? I tried to get something going in my office, but I work in IT and they're all prototypical 50s-style nerds. Except for the one guy who can't wait to retire to Margaritaville.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
There must have been a 100 or so square pools at work. The 'runners' post them on the main bulleting boards the day the last division championship game is play. Some offer a buy a square and get a soda free or some other perk like that.

My buddy Fred text'd me last night saying he won in 9 different pools at work. Didn't tell me the dollar amount though.

Some of those pools are crazy and people cant wait to get into them.

Fordman