Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sunday Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
(0) buyer had bid way too high, almost double SV on a Variant comic book Cover. Message to me:

"Anyway, could use cancel my bid?"

Sigh. :(

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So we got a few inches of snow today. I was outside cleaning off the walk when my Cali neighbors come outside to shovel. They proceed to ask me why I was not clearing the driveway. I look over at the Jeep Commander and Range Rover; "I'm good."

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
So we got a few inches of snow today. I was outside cleaning off the walk when my Cali neighbors come outside to shovel. They proceed to ask me why I was not clearing the driveway. I look over at the Jeep Commander and Range Rover; "I'm good."

Illinois state law mandates the driveway not be cleared if the homeowner is in possession of either or both of the above mentioned vehicles.:cool:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Been a busy day. Settling in for the second half premiere of TWD. Woohoo. Picked up a nice Royals card today. Semi-costly.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455499863.638603.jpg

And ended up buying this yesterday, for $35. Winning

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455499890.300636.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nice Gordon! Those cards are some the toughest Topps puts out each year. Glad I don't have to worry about chasing a set like that anytime soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts