Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****$Good Friday Morning$****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Just got home from work
Been going in way too early
attachment.php

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Spent the afternoon at Cabelas. I can get lost in there and when I finally leave I'm light in the pockets with stuff I don't really need but have to have.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
We made a stop in Grand Island NE to get out and walk a bit to stretch our legs. No better place to go than the mall. This mall just so happened to have a card shop in it, so of course I had to stop. Got 4 packs- 2x 2015 Bowman Draft, 1x 2016 series 2 jumbo, and 1x 2015 Diamond Kings. Nothing of note in the draft. Diamond Kings had an Aroldis Chapman mini GU card /99. The jumbo pack had a Matt Harvey GU [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long day - 10 plus work hours and five hours stadium . Stadium sales 50% goal but tomorrow double header and hope to do better . wear a red shirt get in free night ---WHY I DON'T KNOW ?????????????
Tomorrow a breakfast for funds for a former football player I coached 1976 - cancer and hadn't seen him in forty years .

Members online