Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trades for A Rod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
For those of you that despise Alex Rodriguez, I have set a goal to collect every card ever made on him. If your wanting to get rid of him, I would like to trade for any cards you all may have regardless of team he played for. He has over 5600 cards made, so I gotta get hot!!!

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
For those of you that despise Alex Rodriguez, I have set a goal to collect every card ever made on him. If your wanting to get rid of him, I would like to trade for any cards you all may have regardless of team he played for. He has over 5600 cards made, so I gotta get hot!!!
Every card? Good luck - he has a bunch!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have an Arod quarter, that I think came with a card, basically a New York State quarter, with Arod painted or whatever on the president side, with his number, position and I believe the words New York. I actually also have a hideki Matsui one too

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I have an Arod quarter, that I think came with a card, basically a New York State quarter, with Arod painted or whatever on the president side, with his number, position and I believe the words New York. I actually also have a hideki Matsui one too

PM sent

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
I have quite a few road to 500 cards. I get two with every box of 2007 bowman's best that I buy. There are at least 500 cards of him right there.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
there are over 500 arod base cards from 2008 moments & milestones
plus there are black, blue, & red parallels & printing plates of each, so in this product alone there are over 2500 Arod cards.
Good luck...

There may be only 5600 cards that are PSA graded

btw, how many do you have?

Members online