Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 1/9********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good of morning All!

A research group on sea mammals captured a rather odd porpoise on one of its trips. Its peculiarity was that it had feet. After they had photographed and measured the poor thing, they prepared to set it free.

"Wait a minute," said one of the researchers, "wouldn't it be a kindness if our ship's doctor here were to amputate the feet so that it would be like other porpoises?"

"Not on your life," exclaimed the doctor. "That would be defeeting the porpoise."

Now that's funny!:lol:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Very punny!
Defeeting the porpoise lol
Good of morning All!

Now that's funny!:lol:

53b03428ee6c42b63b267e9e1f4a43f0.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
We've got our ticket and our fingers are crossed.
I have to admit, that much money would potentially create more problems than it would solve.

Potentially, but I am fairly confident someone with a good head on their shoulders would be able to handle it, at least I think I would lol

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
You ended 2015 in awesome shape, Michael!*

Credit Score: Excellent
Payment History: 100% on-time Credit Card Utilization: Under 30%

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif] Provided by
transUnion-logo.png

823 Excellent

Updated Jan 9, 2016 Next Update in 7 days

Provided by
equifax-logo.png

827 Excellent

Updated Jan 9, 2016 Next Update in 7 days

[/FONT]

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i'll be happy with one million . I would make local rec's parking lots suited for wheelchairs . I'd also have wreckers hauling off those parking in spaces not handicapped .

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
i'll be happy with one million . I would make local rec's parking lots suited for wheelchairs . I'd also have wreckers hauling off those parking in spaces not handicapped .

Now that's pretty awesome! I would pay off all my families bills and then give away most of it to good causes. I would also become the unbeatable Andre Dawson bidder on eBay lol.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
DISCLAIMER: This is not me, as I've only been married 32 years!

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling.

When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.
On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow.
The woman shut up and quietly sat down in a daze.
The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"
The husband answered, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I golf!"

DANNY

Members online

Latest posts