Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF 2/26********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be a slow morning for me at parent-teacher conferences. We had a total of 4 people talk to us about their kids last night. One was my high school math teacher, so he doesn't count. Another one was the school nurse who remembered my cooperating teacher tell her that nobody visits him, so she visited just because he said that, so now we are down to two. The third one was my sister's coworker who knows me a little bit, so she stopped and talked to us. Just a little bit about her kids and then just talked so one parent that didn't have a connection to me or my cooperating teacher stopped and talked. The sad thing is, its supposed to be slower this morning than it was last night. So I'll spend this morning looking for a new pair of shoes since mine ripped earlier this week while I was out at recess duty. Then I'll be searching for a new HOF signed ball to add to my collection. I'll probably be asking you guys for your opinions since I'm not sure where to go with the collection right now

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all. Gonna be a slow morning for me at parent-teacher conferences. We had a total of 4 people talk to us about their kids last night. One was my high school math teacher, so he doesn't count. Another one was the school nurse who remembered my cooperating teacher tell her that nobody visits him, so she visited just because he said that, so now we are down to two. The third one was my sister's coworker who knows me a little bit, so she stopped and talked to us. Just a little bit about her kids and then just talked so one parent that didn't have a connection to me or my cooperating teacher stopped and talked. The sad thing is, its supposed to be slower this morning than it was last night. So I'll spend this morning looking for a new pair of shoes since mine ripped earlier this week while I was out at recess duty. Then I'll be searching for a new HOF signed ball to add to my collection. I'll probably be asking you guys for your opinions since I'm not sure where to go with the collection right now

HOF ball? Dawson!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Been talking to @Moushci at I might be changing my mind on buying a new HOF ball. Might end up making a custom card instead. I've got this that I've been wanting to get something done with for quite some time, but just never could. Since I have the money right now I might get a bat barrel card instead-

002-4.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One of my favorite TTM returns yet. I know I say that quite a bit, but its tough to argue with all of those inscriptions!
Erskine%20Carl_zpst0anbdnx.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Been talking to @Moushci at I might be changing my mind on buying a new HOF ball. Might end up making a custom card instead. I've got this that I've been wanting to get something done with for quite some time, but just never could. Since I have the money right now I might get a bat barrel card instead-

002-4.jpg

As awesome a Dawson ball would be, that would be much cooler!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening All!

002-4.jpg

A custom would be outstanding, do it, do it!

As awesome a Dawson ball would be, that would be much cooler!

Ladies and gentlemen, the epitome of a biased opinion brought to you by Dustin.:lol:

Members online