Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Good Sunday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Wow, what a steal by the Rays on that trade with the Royals. I understand you never know when it comes to prospects but it seems to me that Myers should be a good ball player and Ordiozzi(sp?) should be decent as well. What do you think of the trade Steve?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Wow, what a steal by the Rays on that trade with the Royals. I understand you never know when it comes to prospects but it seems to me that Myers should be a good ball player and Ordiozzi(sp?) should be decent as well. What do you think of the trade Steve?

"Should Be" famous last words, especially in the baseball card game.

KC got MLB talent back for "should be" MLB talent. KC made the wise move for there current situation

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
just threw a best offer on a JJ quad auto /10 card I have never seen before. best offer instantly accepted. amish dave = happy

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
It's going just checking eBay and then doing laundry since I don't work until 3pm in the afternoon and have a short week only 4 days

When is the house closing thing.?

Sounds like good time. Finding anything decent on eBay?

We're scheduled to close on the 26th of this month. Fingers crossed that everything stays that way and works out for it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sounds like good time. Finding anything decent on eBay?

We're scheduled to close on the 26th of this month. Fingers crossed that everything stays that way and works out for it.

Nothing I don't already have :lol: I think I just maybe buy a case of Draft and bust that on Sunday this weekend since we will be off of work for about 21 days
After Friday.

And as far as the house, you should be all good to go.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Nothing I don't already have :lol: I think I just maybe buy a case of Draft and bust that on Sunday this weekend since we will be off of work for about 21 days
After Friday.

And as far as the house, you should be all good to go.

Nothing wrong with that! If you do bust a case, good luck! I still can't imagine busting that much of a product at one time. lol. Why do you have so much time off of work?

I'm hoping so. The underwriter was having some doubts about my financial state due to the inability to give him concrete monthly student loan payments since I am still in school and the payment plans could differ by the time I'm done. I'm hoping it's all sorted out though. I'll find out tomorrow.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Nothing wrong with that! If you do bust a case, good luck! I still can't imagine busting that much of a product at one time. lol. Why do you have so much time off of work?

I'm hoping so. The underwriter was having some doubts about my financial state due to the inability to give him concrete monthly student loan payments since I am still in school and the payment plans could differ by the time I'm done. I'm hoping it's all sorted out though. I'll find out tomorrow.

Really, the underwriter should know how that student loan thing works. We refinanced just last month, and my wife and I have student loans for my oldest daughter, and the was not a problem.

We are off work since it is really slow right now and they just decided to help with not lay-off people other then the scheduled 60 or so already planned. So they just wanted us to take sometime and enjoy the holiday time off. be go back on January 2nd 2013

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Really, the underwriter should know how that student loan thing works. We refinanced just last month, and my wife and I have student loans for my oldest daughter, and the was not a problem.

We are off work since it is really slow right now and they just decided to help with not lay-off people other then the scheduled 60 or so already planned. So they just wanted us to take sometime and enjoy the holiday time off. be go back on January 2nd 2013

I'm hoping so. My mortgage broker even admitted that the guy was being kind of a dick about the whole situation and was being overly picky about everything. I'm guessing it's probably because I don't make as much as he deems "sufficient" to pay for everything.

That's not too bad of a deal then. Nice long break for the holidays. Things have slowed down slightly at work the last couple weeks so I'm hoping it'll give us time to train people better and hopefully still blow last years sales out of the water.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Steve not happy at all. Lose 6-7 control years of top, young talent for two years of Shields. Davis is crap. We better be getting Archer as out player to be named.

My Myers Chrome auto and Platinum Green Refractor will be available tomorrow, if anyone wants to shell out the PP for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts