Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Is the draft going to be tonight, or the next couple of days since we all might not be able to be on tonight?

Usually takes a few days as we are both slow and patient LOL. I think team drafts take longer than hit drafts...and this should be short and sweet since it is only 20 actual hits.

that was a scary letter looking at me till wife and i read NO cancer . go back in three ;)

HUGE CONGRATS again Barry! I'm pleased to hear the happy news and I hope in 3 more years it is the same outcome :cool:

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION]

What's worse ? My new FB profile pic or Seinfeld ?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Damn man, that PIF thread turned into the low end freebie thread. Seriously, was dude really putting up some Mickey D's coopins???? Unbelievable.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Barry -Fantastic news!!!!!:D
Looking forward to the break tonight.:cool:
Seinfeld is one of the few shows I'll watch no matter how many times I've seen the episode.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all!
Barry -Fantastic news!!!!!:D
Looking forward to the break tonight.:cool:
Seinfeld is one of the few shows I'll watch no matter how many times I've seen the episode.

Seinfeld is one that I can't get into. Shows that I can watch over and over are That 70's Show, How I Met Your Mother, Home Improvement, and I'm starting to watch Two and a Half Men, but I prefer the old ones with Sheen

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Seinfeld is one that I can't get into. Shows that I can watch over and over are That 70's Show, How I Met Your Mother, Home Improvement, and I'm starting to get into the Two and a Half Men, but I prefer the old ones with Sheen

Whatever you do, do not ever say again out loud, that you are getting into two and a half men. Unless of course it's really your thing. Then in that case by all means, strut your stuff Liberace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts