Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Okay - I'm excited - I've purchased two more boxes for the next MT live box break. So here's the details!

5 sealed Hobby Boxes, 1 each of: 1999 Bowman Chrome Series 1, 1999 Topps Tek, 1999 Topps Gold Label, 2000 Topps Gold Label and 2001 Topps Gold Label. Particularly excited to add the Topps Tek - with gold #/10 cards that are highly desirable! The Gold Label also have great chances for low serial number parallels and 1/1's.

I'll sell team slots again, minimum $15 order, prices include shipping. The $10 teams are 2 for $15 or 3 for $20! And if you buy any slot of $15 or more, you can add a $10 team for $7 to your order. I need to sell $200 minimum in slots to make the break happen, and break will be either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week via live USTREAM.

YANKEES - 25 Resident Bay Fan pending
BRAVES - 25
ORIOLES - 25 thejackaryman8 PAID
MARINERS - 25 RustyGreerFan PAID
RED SOX - 20
DODGERS - 20 Resident Bay Fan pending
CARDINALS - 20
METS - 15 Resident Bay Fan pending
ASTROS - 15
ANGELS - 15
ATHLETICS - 15
CUBS - gracecollector
WHITE SOX - 15 RustyGreerFan PAID
BLUE JAYS - 10
PHILLIES - 10
NATIONALS/EXPOS - 10 TBTwinsFan pending
RANGERS - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
DIAMONDBACKS - 10
ROCKIES - 10
PADRES - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
GIANTS - 10
INDIANS - 10
TIGERS - 10
ROYALS - 10
TWINS - 10 TBTwinsFan pending
REDS - 10 RustyGreerFan PAID
BREWERS - 10
PIRATES - 10
MARLINS - 10
RAYS - 10

Let's have some more box-breaking fun! Shipments on the Gallery break are going out today (3) and tomorrow (other 3).

Last edited:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I just read a post that has me quite angry. It was said that because I do not participate in a certain user run thread that I do not care about that particular event. The event is stale because of my non action.

Look guys, when you run an event like the free to a good home thread and it does not get the traction you want it to, don't blame me.

I know you are venting, but please understand that not everyone in the thread believes that.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Okay - I'm excited - I've purchased two more boxes for the next MT live box break. So here's the details!

5 sealed Hobby Boxes, 1 each of: 1999 Bowman Chrome Series 1, 1999 Topps Tek, 1999 Topps Gold Label, 2000 Topps Gold Label and 2001 Topps Gold Label. Particularly excited to add the Topps Tek - with gold #/10 cards that are highly desirable! The Gold Label also have great chances for low serial number parallels and 1/1's.

I'll sell team slots again, minimum $15 order, prices include shipping. The $10 teams are 2 for $15 or 3 for $20! And if you buy any slot of $15 or more, you can add a $10 team for $7 to your order. I need to sell $200 minimum in slots to make the break happen, and break will be either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week via live USTREAM.

YANKEES - 25
BRAVES - 25
ORIOLES - 25
MARINERS - 25
RED SOX - 20
DODGERS - 20
CARDINALS - 20
METS - 15
ASTROS - 15
ANGELS - 15
ATHLETICS - 15
CUBS - gracecollector
WHITE SOX - 15
BLUE JAYS - 10
PHILLIES - 10
NATIONALS/EXPOS - 10
RANGERS - 10
DIAMONDBACKS - 10
ROCKIES - 10
PADRES - 10
GIANTS - 10
INDIANS - 10
TIGERS - 10
ROYALS - 10
TWINS - 10
REDS - 10
BREWERS - 10
PIRATES - 10
MARLINS - 10
RAYS - 10

Let's have some more box-breaking fun! Shipments on the Gallery break are going out today (3) and tomorrow (other 3).

I'd like to offer up first spot to [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] and he can have Orioles if he lets me pay for most of it. Otherwise I'll just take it myself. Haha.

Edit***if it helps I can claim the Orioles until he sees this post. Ultimately the choice is his.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I would see it as a compliment that your members want you to reply more in threads, Chris.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Latest wood pickup...

$T2eC16JHJGkFFm2q2QCpBR,(7nwQqQ~~60_12.JPG

Not cheap, not at all. :?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I agree with this, but if he is doing stuff in the background...He gets a pass from me all day.

I'm just not all that active from a posting standpoint. And I have never been a guy to trade a whole bunch. I'm so undisciplined that it's difficult for me to trade online so I don't.

I don't participate in a thread like that because I don't wanna mail anything.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I'm just not all that active from a posting standpoint. And I have never been a guy to trade a whole bunch. I'm so undisciplined that it's difficult for me to trade online so I don't.

I don't participate in a thread like that because I don't wanna mail anything.
LOL yeah I recall hearing about your shipping woes. haha

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I just read a post that has me quite angry. It was said that because I do not participate in a certain user run thread that I do not care about that particular event. The event is stale because of my non action.

Look guys, when you run an event like the free to a good home thread and it does not get the traction you want it to, don't blame me.

Wasn't me, I got a time-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts