Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~*^~*^ Sunday Morning Thread ~*^~*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Holy Crap Zac that is moniiiiiieeeeeessssssss

Good morning all. I'll be finishing to unpack and get my room organized today. I'm still in shock by my pull from my one box of 2014 Ginter. For those of you have not gone back to look at yesterday's post since it was posted late-

scan0106_zps46be6e9f.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Some boxes are hot others not on finest . Autos and refractors average . Priced by Ebay and my mark up will be a break even IF they sell. At least one auto was a Pirate ,one refractor ser# Pirate and one former Crawdad card . Two different Jeters and one Tanaka . Some other inserts / cards I'm sending to other group I'm in . Two inserts West coast and two Midwest - teams I can't sell .
Two more nights of stadium and then lots of cards go Ebay .
Advise buy team set unless you have outlet to sell .
Only sixty cards to a box and cost near $100.00 , twenty cards sorted to team boxes OUCH

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Good Morning Kiddies
It was a great and late day yesterday, after spending about 4 hours with the Veterans at the Manteno Veterans home. We had a picnic and Music and Ice Cream truck and a beer truck for the men and women of the home. We served over 350 veterans and their families and there was over 100 volunteers. The event it sponsored by the group at UAW local 558 Ford plant in Chicago. And the volunteers are made up from the UAW Region 4 from 4 states and then some of the high schools from around the area as well.

Richard,

That is a GREAT event and I contribute a $1 week (payroll deducted) to that event. When I worked at the stamping plant, I saw the donation jar at the cafeteria counter and always put small bills and change into it. Then saw the notice of payroll deduction of $1 or $5 a week. Knowing I wasnt going to be there long, I went for the $1 and to this day, they still deduct. Glad I can help with the event 350 miles away!

Fordman

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all. I'll be finishing to unpack and get my room organized today. I'm still in shock by my pull from my one box of 2014 Ginter. For those of you have not gone back to look at yesterday's post since it was posted late-

scan0106_zps46be6e9f.jpg

Beauty!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Congrats again zac.

Morning everyone. Wind blown mist Friday night (soaked at softball) beautiful and hot yesterday(soaked from sweat at softball) then wake up to clouds and low lying fog and rain again This morning. Love southeast Alaska.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Stopped by the Mets Amazin Memoribilia stand at the game last night...

For $40 they had a grab bag thing where you could win a bunch of different stuff. I had my wife pick for me and she picked a game used baseball

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1408300295.989699.jpg

Looked it up, it's Matt Harvey to Jayson Werth...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1408300324.845525.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Zach - that Bo Jackson should get you some nice HOF autos for your collection. Congrats!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Zach - that Bo Jackson should get you some nice HOF autos for your collection. Congrats!

It will be making its way to [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] shortly. I mailed an item your way on Friday Dan.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good deal Zach. I have a mailer headed your way soon as well.

No rush on it Dan! I moved back to school yesterday and I'm not sure when I'll be making my first trip home yet.

Was on it as soon as I saw MrMet tagged me. Wasn't a chance I was letting it get away lol.

I was going to PM you about it today, then I saw [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] tag you in the post and I had a PM waiting for me this morning :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Talking with my father about Alaska right now Stepper. Our temps this past week were 90 degrees plus. What was it like there?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
When the temps hit 65 or above with sunshine the "beaches" and lakes fill with people, and you can't find a box fan anywhere to buy. It's a funny thing we use a fan maybe 2-3 weeks out of the year but it's miserable for us if we don't. Haha

Members online

No members online now.