Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Monday Morning Thread ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
This freaking guy, man. I've been very cordial in my replies to him. I have reported him to Ebay. All this over $19.99. His side is either give me a refund for cards he can't/won't return, send a couple more Kobe jersey cards which I legitimately don't have and he won't leave me negative feedback. Cool.
---------------------------------------------
Dear indymann57,

Hi I haven't been able to get a hold of the post office today but Friday and Saturday I tried I don't kno wat to do I got these as gifts if u have to other Kobe relics or something idk or can you refund me the post office just doesn't take this serious it very unfair I really upset can you please get back to me asap
Dear indymann57,

I went on Friday and Saturday they couldn't do anything so there nothing else I can do like I said they took the package for the investigation and told me they were done the investigation was over and they didn't have the items I gave so what do I do kno I need to get something else but I can't till the refund is issued I tried to fix it before bothering u with it but it's all screwed up I don't wanna have to call the bank and open disputes can we resolve this please thanks rob
Dear indymann57,

I told them the mailman damaged my items I brought them to the post office in warrington
I didn't get the package right away I was in the hospital I have nerve damage I'm disabled by the time the post office didn't do anything I didn't wait 8 days on purpose I tried to get them to take responsibility I'm being nice about this Idk why u be mad at me if I had them I send them right back I didn't crushnandnfold the item if it doesn't say do not fold it's not there fault that was my answer I tried to save u time
Dear indymann57,

I don't wanna leave bad feedback what do u want me to do I'll leave 100% feedback very good but I would like a refund and then I'll leave your feed back and keep the problem under wrap.
Dear indymann57,

If u can let me know. I don't wanna leave feedback on how I feel right now cause I don't like leaving bad feed but I tried to get this resolved with the post office and idk how u wanna handle this

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Finishing packing to go to Minnesota. Woke up way too early so hopefully my girlfriend can drive once we get a couple of hours into the trip. Might swing by the LCS in Sioux Falls tonight ad well, but it may just wait until Thursday. [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] congrats! Now that work is done and I'll have a little more free time at school I'm hoping to start running some more.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning all. Finishing packing to go to Minnesota. Woke up way too early so hopefully my girlfriend can drive once we get a couple of hours into the trip. Might swing by the LCS in Sioux Falls tonight ad well, but it may just wait until Thursday. [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] congrats! Now that work is done and I'll have a little more free time at school I'm hoping to start running some more.

Running has been my main form of weight control. I don't diet at all. Wonder what would happen if it did.

Members online

Latest posts