Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 10/6********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
attachment.php

TREE-Mendous! I think I have a new Favorite!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have finally found out where I will be doing my student teaching next semester. I was placed at Alliance Middle School and Emerson Elementary School, both in my hometown of Alliance. I will be doing K-2nd PE for the first half, and then I will be doing 7th and 8th grade PE and Sports Nutrition for the second half of the semester. Its a tremendous weight off of my shoulders to know where I will be student teaching

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have finally found out where I will be doing my student teaching next semester. I was placed at Alliance Middle School and Emerson Elementary School, both in my hometown of Alliance. I will be doing K-2nd PE for the first half, and then I will be doing 7th and 8th grade PE and Sports Nutrition for the second half of the semester. Its a tremendous weight off of my shoulders to know where I will be student teaching

Dude K-2 PE should be a hoot! I used to substitute teach and was an instructional aide for elementary school

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Dude K-2 PE should be a hoot! I used to substitute teach and was an instructional aide for elementary school

I've said for quite awhile that I'd like to have lower elementary since the kids are always full of energy and want to be there. As they get older they get more of an attitude and don't like participating. There are just so many fun activities that can be done with elementary students that older students would think are 'lame'

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
afternoon, well evening for you all..
slow going here. started the search for a new job today. nothing went wrong with the old one, still working full time thankfully but I feel it's time to move on. something may not appear for months, who knows, but i'm keeping my options open for the time being.
card wise, don't have anything new except the pickup the other day i'm waiting on...
lonesome, the coffee girl reminds me of Jennifer aniston for some reason. something in the face and eyebrows are very similar. nothing wrong with that, trust me

Members online

Latest posts