Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 National Treasures Hits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
The last few years I snagged the Hall of Fame Auto's as I thought they looked clean and nice and were on card..

http://www.mcaf.com/pinbreaker/pers_coll/nt-hof/nt.htm

nt2.jpg

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Classy cards with good signers done by a company that is, at the very least, adding some competition into the market...but no logo.

****ty cards with bleeding/smeared autographs...but logos.

To me, this is an easy choice. Jmo.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

If only the Feller was a true patch! The Satchel Paige patch is from the same patch my triple is from:

paigefelixdarvish1.jpg

I photomatched the auction the Paige jersey came from about a year ago...neat stuff when we have the ability to have confidence on these great pieces! Here is the thread I made if anyone is curious of where the Paige patch is from: My new PC pickup - CRAZY logo patches and a possible jersey auction match!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
So who has purchased cards from national treasures? I would love to see pictures! I have bought a few so far. When they come in the mail I will be posting them. But if you got cards already let's see them :)

Members online