Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 7/7********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! Today is National Strawberry Sundae Day and National Father & Daughter Take a Walk Day so go grab a strawberry sundae and then walk it off.

scan0099_4.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna have some mail to post this afternoon. Stuff going back to Friday last week. Nothing huge, but some PC stuff

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Cant wait to see zac. Enjoy everyones maildays. I appreciate many aspects of this hobby.. except prospects.:cool:

Have a lot im paying for tomorrow from a member. had this come in last week

attachment.php

Sent from my SM-G930F using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Cant wait to see zac. Enjoy everyones maildays. I appreciate many aspects of this hobby.. except prospects.:cool:

attachment.php

Don't worry, there are a couple of prospect cards in there for you ;) and some failed projects as well

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

attachment.php

I'm not a jealous person when it comes to this hobby, but that's coming close. Nice add.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Spent the day crabbing at the ocean with my daughter. Got a pretty nice pile in the bucket. My buddy makes a killer sauce with the crabs. Got my eBay bucks junk silver in today. I love adding to the pot.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Alright, some mail from the past week. One thing not pictured is a Max Kepler signed baseball. It was great timing coming home to the ball after seeing him hit 2 home runs during Saturday's game.

First, some non-PC stuff I picked up in a trade
Sano%20Miguel%20Sterling%20Auto_zpsxd8sasig.jpg
Reed%20Cody%20Purple%20Auto_zpsenosypqw.jpg
Chapman%20Aroldis%20Clear%20Acetate_zpsysztlbjp.jpg

Miguel Sano Sterling auto, Cody Reed Purple Refractor Auto /250, and Aroldis Chapman Acetate parallel 05/10

A few PC/investment pieces. Jay is an investment for now, and was just promoted to AA as of today. Hrbek is for the PC
Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%207_zpsvxyypjao.jpg
Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%208_zpswjcjdnyk.jpg
Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%20Refractor_zpssxfabrt0.jpg
Jay%20Tyler%20Best%20Red%20Refractor%20-5_zpskvjyhsgt.jpg
Hrbek%20Kent%20Goodwin%20Auto_zpsw5o3hot1.jpg

Tyler Jay Chrome autos 7 and 8, Refractor auto #1 , Bowman's Best Red Refractor 1/5, and Kent Hrbek Goodwin auto for the PC

Now some stuff that was signed IP. The Vargas cards were sent on consignment and are both for team sets. The Hamels I showed off the day it was signed, but now have a decent scan of it.

Vargas%20Kennys_zpsqvmgrbtr.jpg
Vargas%20Kennys_zpswzxszlh5.jpg
Hamels%20Cole_zpswbp9gxpe.jpg

And a Max Kepler signed 8x10 with MLB Debut inscription. The photo is from his MLB Debut and was sent to the same guy as the Kennys Vargas cards. Again, great timing after seeing his 2 HR Game Saturday.
Kepler%20Max_zpsqyannale.jpg

So the Sano, Reed, Chapman, Hrbek, and Kepler signed baseball were all traded for various Twins refractors that I was looking to move out of the collection. The traded was kind enough to include a bunch of Twins base and inserts that I needed. The plan with the trade is to flip the Sano, Reed, and Chapman since its easier to move three cards than it is the 30ish or so that they were traded for. Sorry for the long post and for the prospects [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Alright, some mail from the past week. One thing not pictured is a Max Kepler signed baseball. It was great timing coming home to the ball after seeing him hit 2 home runs during Saturday's game.

First, some non-PC stuff I picked up in a trade
Sano%20Miguel%20Sterling%20Auto_zpsxd8sasig.jpg
Reed%20Cody%20Purple%20Auto_zpsenosypqw.jpg
Chapman%20Aroldis%20Clear%20Acetate_zpsysztlbjp.jpg

Miguel Sano Sterling auto, Cody Reed Purple Refractor Auto /250, and Aroldis Chapman Acetate parallel 05/10

A few PC/investment pieces. Jay is an investment for now, and was just promoted to AA as of today. Hrbek is for the PC
Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%207_zpsvxyypjao.jpg
Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%208_zpswjcjdnyk.jpg
Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%20Refractor_zpssxfabrt0.jpg
Jay%20Tyler%20Best%20Red%20Refractor%20-5_zpskvjyhsgt.jpg
Hrbek%20Kent%20Goodwin%20Auto_zpsw5o3hot1.jpg

Tyler Jay Chrome autos 7 and 8, Refractor auto #1 , Bowman's Best Red Refractor 1/5, and Kent Hrbek Goodwin auto for the PC

Now some stuff that was signed IP. The Vargas cards were sent on consignment and are both for team sets. The Hamels I showed off the day it was signed, but now have a decent scan of it.

Vargas%20Kennys_zpsqvmgrbtr.jpg
Vargas%20Kennys_zpswzxszlh5.jpg
Hamels%20Cole_zpswbp9gxpe.jpg

And a Max Kepler signed 8x10 with MLB Debut inscription. The photo is from his MLB Debut and was sent to the same guy as the Kennys Vargas cards. Again, great timing after seeing his 2 HR Game Saturday.
Kepler%20Max_zpsqyannale.jpg

So the Sano, Reed, Chapman, Hrbek, and Kepler signed baseball were all traded for various Twins refractors that I was looking to move out of the collection. The traded was kind enough to include a bunch of Twins base and inserts that I needed. The plan with the trade is to flip the Sano, Reed, and Chapman since its easier to move three cards than it is the 30ish or so that they were traded for. Sorry for the long post and for the prospects [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]

Haha!
Cool stuff man. Hrbek :mad: :D
An 09 sweet spot hrbek was just listed so you know. Shouldnt exceed 20 shipped

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Haha!
Cool stuff man. Hrbek :mad: :D
An 09 sweet spot hrbek was just listed so you know. Shouldnt exceed 20 shipped

The guy I made the trade with had a black leather, silver ink auto and it look fantastic. I tried including that in the deal instead, but he wanted to hold on to it, and I don't blame him

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts