Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Friday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just getting ready to start the drive to the Twins Cities for TwinsFest. After missing last year I'm definitely excited to be back there. My main goal is finishing up some ginter cards I need. My goal is to be down to needing only one Twins Ginter card from 2016, which would be Byung Ho Park since he will not be attending TwinsFest this year.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
http://www.seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/boeing-white-collar-workers-bonus-climbs-20-percent-for-2016/ :eek:

The 64,000 salaried nonunion employees will receive their bonuses under a separate performance-based award plan that’s new this year. For them, the bonus is based not only on the overall company’s economic profit and the performance of the unit in which they work, but also on their personal year-end performance rating.

Accordingly, the nonunion bonuses for 2016 will range from just under 3 percent to just under 7 percent of the employee’s eligible compensation, Boeing said.

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
http://www.seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/boeing-white-collar-workers-bonus-climbs-20-percent-for-2016/ :eek:

The 64,000 salaried nonunion employees will receive their bonuses under a separate performance-based award plan that’s new this year. For them, the bonus is based not only on the overall company’s economic profit and the performance of the unit in which they work, but also on their personal year-end performance rating.

Accordingly, the nonunion bonuses for 2016 will range from just under 3 percent to just under 7 percent of the employee’s eligible compensation, Boeing said.

at that rate I make more . I don't miss salary . no longer manager = good life

Members online