Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 4/9/18 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
GOOD MORNING !!! now back to work for you working people .. At least it's baseball season

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
first stadium set up Friday , Saturday . then a kids day - bused in not sure how many on Wed. then a school set up Sat. ,followed by another kid's day Wed. followed by Fri / Sat. . SEVEN days these should out sale my Ebay for a past year. At least one kid's day each year is over 3000 kids .
Had a great day at a game in Greensboro - G/S got a HR baseball .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Studying for my CDL at work today. None of us are happy about it since they have an agronomy division that hires the CDL drivers, but they are running low on them right now. Of the three of us in the office, the most experience we have driving a semi is driving one around the lot. First we were told that we wouldn't get a raise unless we passed our food safety audit. After we passed that, it came that the originators won't get a raise unless we get our CDL. The frustrating thing is they are expecting us to do most of the leg work on our own time, and that once we do get our CDL they will want us to drive for agronomy. One of the guys at our other location has been asked to work 3-4 weekends for them now

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Studying for my CDL at work today. None of us are happy about it since they have an agronomy division that hires the CDL drivers, but they are running low on them right now. Of the three of us in the office, the most experience we have driving a semi is driving one around the lot. First we were told that we wouldn't get a raise unless we passed our food safety audit. After we passed that, it came that the originators won't get a raise unless we get our CDL. The frustrating thing is they are expecting us to do most of the leg work on our own time, and that once we do get our CDL they will want us to drive for agronomy. One of the guys at our other location has been asked to work 3-4 weekends for them now

CDL better bring $$$$

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another 2018 Donruss hanger.

Trout, Judge, Bryant and Goldie base and 1984 versions.

Johnny Aiello USA Chrome /999

Greens: Stras, Verlander '84, Bellinger, DanMurphy and Gwynn '84.

Donruss is always a fun break. Bring 'em back!

#DonrussMLB2020 ?

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Sadly, it won't. It'll just be the usual cost of living raise

**** that noise. Get the CDL by studying on their time, then get a different job. You don’t have to stay and be loyal to that company. When I used to work at crappy companies,
I had to leave to get a real raise. It sucks, but that’s the market out there today.

Members online