Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for all Chris Herrmann cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hollywood42

Mar 27, 2013
Hi all!

I've never been too active on this site, but I wanted to put a word out and see if anything came of it. I am a Chris Herrmann supercollector, so I would always love to buy/trade for any cards anybody here many have of him (especially those 1/1s and other rare cards!)

If you have and Herrmann cards, please post here or PM me and I would love to work out a deal with you. Thanks much!

A few looks at my Herrmann collection- Have more than just these, but these are some of the rainbows I am working on that I have put together a digital view of:

2013 Prizm:

7sl94c2n.jpg

2013 Topps:

5st5p2ky.jpg

2013 Topps Mini:

7sj997io.jpg

2013 America's Pastime (complete):

h60dadlm.jpeg

2013 Select:

p071ws42.jpg

2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects:

j8du4u0u.jpg

Attachments

• 0. Rainbow.jpg
    0. Rainbow.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 0. Rainbow.jpg
    0. Rainbow.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 1. Rainbow.jpeg
    1. Rainbow.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 0. Rainbow.jpg
    0. Rainbow.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 0. Full rainbow.jpg
    0. Full rainbow.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 24
  • h60dadlm.jpeg
    h60dadlm.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Hollywood42

Mar 27, 2013
Well I just really liked how he played when he was first called up, and I had been wanting to start an extensive, impressive player collection too. Saw he didn't have many different cards out there, figured it wouldn't be too expensive to collect him either, so I went for it and haven't looked back!

Any particular reason you're going hard after Herrmann ?

Hollywood42

Mar 27, 2013
I already have a few copies of that, but if you wanted to work out a PWE deal, I would trade for that card as well as the following 2 I found on your site I could use-

http://mogansportscards.ecrater.com...neau-2007-topps-generation-now?keywords=twins

http://mogansportscards.ecrater.com...-2008-topps-moments-milestones?keywords=twins

Please let me know if you'd like to work something out- Thanks!

It's not rare, but if you need it I have his 2013 Panini Prizm card #244 .

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Are you buying for any of your set needs or Justin Morneau cards? I have some of your needs and a bunch of Morneau cards I can move.

Hollywood42

Mar 27, 2013
Trying to save up some money for Twinsfest, so would prefer not to buy. But, what Morneau cards do you have? I can be persuaded by cool cards ;)

Are you buying for any of your set needs or Justin Morneau cards? I have some of your needs and a bunch of Morneau cards I can move.

Members online

Latest posts