Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew May 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I remember my first week when I started nights was really rough but once I settled I a routine it wasn't that bad. I only did that for three years or so, I don't miss it but if I had to I could do it again.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
worked FOURTH at PD = 122333 off 2 , 233111 off 2 , something like that 1970's then put on second = at least that kept me single LOL . Later worked two jobs 70 hours a week that = married . RETIRED NOW still like seeing sunrise

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Haven't seen that one yet. My favorite superhero adaptations are still the early 90s Xmen and Batman cartoons. (I think I like them even better than any of the comic books) Its interesting to compare the cartoon episodes to the movies (such as Days of Future Past) and see which version is better.... never a contest!

My favorite were the first couple X-Men movies in the early '00's. Don't think I've ever seen the cartoons (maybe I did, can't remember) but in the early 90's I was still playing with my X-Men action figures. I had all the 5 inch & 10 inch toy versions (no, not ******). I used to meet up with my next door neighbor and play GI-Joe vs. X-Men. I read the comics too and collected Marvel trading cards.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
My favorite were the first couple X-Men movies in the early '00's. Don't think I've ever seen the cartoons (maybe I did, can't remember) but in the early 90's I was still playing with my X-Men action figures. I had all the 5 inch & 10 inch toy versions (no, not ******). I used to meet up with my next door neighbor and play GI-Joe vs. X-Men. I read the comics too and collected Marvel trading cards.

I should mention I didn't see these X-men cartoons as a kid either, so its not a nostalgia recommendation. They might even be better for adults than the movies because the plots are more complex (at least pumping more characters and sideplots every few minutes) and they have a few 4 or 5 parters so you're getting something the length of a movie. iirc the final season had budget cuts and was getting more kiddie, it was unwatchable.
If you are interested I will try to think of the good episodes.

I also had those Marvel trading cards, they were pretty cool... also had GI Joes but never 5 inch ******.. I think as a collectable they don't have as much resale value. ;)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I should mention I didn't see these X-men cartoons as a kid either, so its not a nostalgia recommendation. They might even be better for adults than the movies because the plots are more complex (at least pumping more characters and sideplots every few minutes) and they have a few 4 or 5 parters so you're getting something the length of a movie. iirc the final season had budget cuts and was getting more kiddie, it was unwatchable.
If you are interested I will try to think of the good episodes.

I also had those Marvel trading cards, they were pretty cool... also had GI Joes but never 5 inch ******.. I think as a collectable they don't have as much resale value. ;)

So you may think...but I'm sure there are some pervs out there who would pay massive amounts of cash for certain **** stars game-used ******.

In fact, I think if I were a hot popular **** star I'd use thousands of ****** and sell them as "game-used" for like hundreds of dollars each. Then in public while intoxicated and peeing on the streets I'd shout something like "I literally ********** gold b!tch!!!"

But yeah, I don't think many **** stars are using the five inchers these days.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
X-Men movies are great, I love both trilogies. X2 and Days of Future past are my favorites. I watched the cartoons as a kid, I remember loving it but I don't remember much about them.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
So you may think...but I'm sure there are some pervs out there who would pay massive amounts of cash for certain **** stars game-used ******.

In fact, I think if I were a hot popular **** star I'd use thousands of ****** and sell them as "game-used" for like hundreds of dollars each. Then in public while intoxicated and peeing on the streets I'd shout something like "I literally ********** gold b!tch!!!"

But yeah, I don't think many **** stars are using the five inchers these days.

I'm thinking Playoff could do a reboot of Tools of the Trade some kind of silk thong/*****/couch/auto card

Could be a fun game, real card sets that would make better sets with ****. I forget the company but didn't someone have a "leather bound" set?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Do you guys remember those Japanese cards from 10 or so years ago with the game used ***** ***** hair? It was mentioned here a few times in the past (usually by me) https://completist.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/seriously-whats-up-with-the-japanese/

As for the episodes..... I'm looking back and it seems like watching them in order isn't mandatory, but they introduce some sidequests here and there so if you're going to watch a ton maybe in order is best.

One I recall that's a standalone is Omega Red vs Wolverine on a nuclear sub, I will link you that one.
Considering it was 5 years ago when I watched these I might go back and do it again now.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Third game in a row tonight that Tyler O’Neill has homered for the Cardinals.

That makes 15 home runs for him this season in Memphis and St. Louis.

The most lopsided trade you will ever see.... trading a pitcher who has Tommy John surgery for a hitter who can lift more weight than Barry Bonds.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
and yes, it was worse than Babe Ruth for cash trade. . .because the guy got what he wanted- cash. The Mariners didn't even win the $$$ side of this trade.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I don't know what this means.

Means the people watching the show are rude and loud......much better people watching Black Panther!! Most of the reviewers giving the movie Dead Pool Two.....thumps down!! The beginning of the movies tells people to respect other people by not talking or making comments during the movie.......Best regards, David

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Big man JV is dominating like a boss again...no hits/walks/runs & a bunch of k's.

3 IP, 0 ER, 0 H, 0 BB, 4 K

Means the people watching the show are rude and loud......much better people watching Black Panther!! Most of the reviewers giving the movie Dead Pool Two.....thumps down!! The beginning of the movies tells people to respect other people by not talking or making comments during the movie.......Best regards, David

People were all quiet at the theater I went to. They laughed at the funny parts but that happens with any comedy movie. Only problem that had occurred while watching either of them at the theater was some parents brought their kids to the movie thinking it was a family film so they got up in the middle of it and left with their children. I was sitting next to one of them & the parents were so embarrassed. After having to cover their kids eyes so many times they just decided to leave. I don't really pay attention to the type of people watching the same film I'm watching, nor do I care....unless of course they are real loud like you mentioned but that only ever happens when groups of teenagers make up the majority of crowd.

I'm not JVHaste but I have to agree with him that Season 5 is the worst, even though my favorite single episode "Old Soldiers" comes from Season 5.

Season 3 I think was the peak for the show. There isn't a bad episode in the bunch.

I'll check out the episodes JVHaste sent me tonight after the Braves game. Or in between Verlander's start and the Braves game.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm not JVHaste but I have to agree with him that Season 5 is the worst, even though my favorite single episode "Old Soldiers" comes from Season 5.

Season 3 I think was the peak for the show. There isn't a bad episode in the bunch.

That was the Captain America crossover? I recall that was pretty cool.

I have started rewatching them last night, got through the first 2 episodes. The early ones aren't really standalone episodes so I probably wont skip ahead for a while.