Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where could you buy bulk base cards of a specific player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Ebay shipping kills me, so lots need to be large for it to be worth it, but can't find any good deals. Roy Halladay is my PC if you're selling

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I try to buy my cheap cards on comc. Sometimes they're a little higher but basically no shipping costs. Just had 300 cards sent to me for 3.99.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Sportslots has been the best per card price I've found, many sellers have enough cards where I've found the shipping is worth it. Comc is great because as mentioned the shipping is basically nothing, just buy individuals and save them for a bulk delivery. I Beckett and eBay more often than not though.

stof

Oct 9, 2010
I picked up a stack of Votto base Topps rookie cards on Sportlots for $0.18 a piece. Hard to beat that.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Anyone have problems with Sportlots sellers not having cards listed actually available? I see some stuff with what looks to be pretty out of date pricing, wondering if a purchase would actually go through.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Anyone have problems with Sportlots sellers not having cards listed actually available? I see some stuff with what looks to be pretty out of date pricing, wondering if a purchase would actually go through.

I get way more canceled orders with Beckett Marketplace than Sportslots; the once or twice it happened, it was for low end stuff.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
www.justcommons.com might have what you need. It's run by a fairly well known trader / ebayer mr.mem (I remember him from the AOL message boards, I think he used to be a member here). Has always been a stand up, honest guy, with decent prices!

Members online