Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So I am giving away a box of Topps Five Star Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This was a set I was excited for until my collecting situation changed. This reminds me of a ultra high end topps gallery/ donruss diamond king hybrid in design and checklist.

My likes with the set aside from the up there stuff is how the autos seems to spring to life with the background. I havent seen a high number of faded or smeared autos either. The relic pieces are well executed in placement, framing, and quality. The parallels aren't groundbreaking but they are pretty.

My dislikes are minuscule. I don't like booklets for dual autos and feel they leave way more space on their dual books than needed. The chipping and corner damage is still an issue with this product across the boards.

I would rather have a chipped card from this set over a gem mint card from another. All in all I'm a fan and look forward to grabbing some down the road!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I decided to hit that, great price IMO
My thought is that is a good piece to have Mauer sign at Twinsfest this coming January

That is a GREAT idea. Topps Museum gave me a whole bunch of Gallardo Jumbo stuff. If I ever get a promise of an auto session (at a show or something), I think I'm going to do the same thing.

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
Great contest! Thanks Gilmo, and Topps!

Look at this on eBay:

JASON HEYWARD ATLANTA BRAVES 2012 TOPPS FIVE STAR BASEBALL (AUTO CARD) #67/150

http://bit.ly/WiSL1l

Great card of one of my favorite young upcoming stars. Love that he went back to his full autograph, and it's on card!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Chipper Jones Auto with GM for cheap..

$80

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251186012710

$(KGrHqZ,!iwFCgF!qzPsBQpC!iCTCg~~60_57.JPG

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
The Sandberg AU/Bat I posted sold, hopefully to a FCB member. Here are some other affordable (under $40) options...

Bill Buckner Silver Ink Auto $15 delivered
2012 Topps Five Star Bill Buckner Silver Signature Auto Red Sox 'D 99 | eBay

Albert Belle Auto $17 delivered
2012 Topps Five Star Albert Belle Autograph Auto Limited 208 | eBay

Jose Bautista Auto Jersey $25 delivered
Jose Bautista 2012 Topps Five Star Game Used Jersey Auto 79 97 | eBay

Paul O'Neill Silver Ink Auto $30 delivered
Paul O'Neill 2012 Topps Five Star Silver Signatures Auto 87 99 | eBay

Al Kaline Auto Bat $35 delivered
2012 Topps Five Star Al Kaline Auto Bat Relic Tigers 'D 97 | eBay

Clayton Kershaw Auto Bat $35 delivered
2012 Topps Five Star Clayton Kershaw Auto Jersey 49 97 on Card Dodgers Nice | eBay

Paul Molitor Auto Bat $35 delivered
2012 Topps Five Star Paul Molitor Auto Bat 85 97 on Card Brewers HOF'ER | eBay

Prince Fielder Auto Jersey $38 delivered
2012 Topps Five Star Prince Fielder Autograph Auto Relic Card 93 97 | eBay

Last edited:

Members online