Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Checked out
Picked up 3 hats for members, nothing for me. I may go back tomorrow to see if they mark anything down, so LMK if u need me to look for u. PM me cell #s as its easier to communicate that way.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Chris - Did you see the canvas print of Cuddyer? Little pricey at 125 but at approx 30x40 it looks really nice.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What other hats did you grab Chris? I know you grabbed a span for me and I thank you tremendously for that!

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Checked out
Picked up 3 hats for members, nothing for me. I may go back tomorrow to see if they mark anything down, so LMK if u need me to look for u. PM me cell #s as its easier to communicate that way.

Chris,
If you do end up going back tomorrow would you mind just checking out if they mark down the couple Span jersey's that were left? I doubt it, but would appreciate it if you could check.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Here are my pickups from today!

2012 Locker Nameplate
Authentic2012LockerNameplate.jpg

Authentic2012LockerNameplate2.jpg

Target Field Banner (Roughly 4 feet tall)
AuthenticStreetBanner.jpg

Lineup Card - October 2, 2012 (Span's Last Hit/HR w/Twins) Has the wrong date on the actual lineup card :mad:
Game-UsedLineupCardOctober22012.jpg

Also got this in the mail today, my 7th Arcia Platinum Blue Refractor Auto :eek:

2012BowmanPlatinumProspectsBlueRefractorAutod121-199.jpg

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Nice!

No Perkins nameplates were spotted?

I didn't see any when I got there and I was probably like the 50th person in. A ton of the stuff was gone early as people just grabbed piles of everything, not knowing what they even had (similar to Black Friday). I saw someone walking around with the Span and my girlfriend later noticed that they set it back down in the pile so I grabbed it really fast. Definitely happy to get it.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
How were the prices on the Nameplates and Hats? Any chance they still had the Big target field banners about 6 feet by 3 feet?

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
The one Mauer jersey that I saw was 2000, but that was the only one I looked at. I didn't look through many jersey's, but the cheapest one that I saw was Butera for 150.

Members online

Latest posts