Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1978 Topps Football Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
I just found this, in storage, with a bunch of early '90's junk wax.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1378930703.542435.jpg
Too bad the box is rough shape. :(

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
You sure have some nice "odds n ends" laying around

Ryan

Thanks. My dad had a shop, basically to have an avenue to perpetuate his collection, when he shut it down he had so much stuff that he had no interest in. It's mine now and I'm really just trying to sort all the old store inventory out.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Any interest in moving some? That's my birth year so I think it would be a fun break.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
[MENTION=9434]SteelBrad[/MENTION]
How many are you thinking about?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I bet you could easily fill a group break. Not sure what the box goes for... but if you figure $500 and divide that by 36 packs. It would be roughly $18 per pack shipped.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I bet you could easily fill a group break. Not sure what the box goes for... but if you figure $500 and divide that by 36 packs. It would be roughly $18 per pack shipped.

BBCE is paying $500 for clean ones , so $500 retail on this one is prob close.

Ryan

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013

That sounds good. Never done one before. Any pointers or procedure would be greatly appreciated.

Members online