Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* morning thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon/Evening Gents! Just got off of a 2.5 hour conference call. Boring as all hell on my side, but glad to see resolution in the works.

T-minus a few minutes with an MTSS sign up/update :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MTSS sign up, $50 gift - Quote and post your name with this list - SIGNUP ENDS ON FRIDAY 09/20 END OF MT (last post for the night):
***Rules and who is able to sign up are not readily available at this time. Please save your questions for a soon to be later date on more information. If you are interested, certainly sign up and details will be ironed out soon. In a nutshell the $50 gift is for ONE card, not two $25 cards or fifty $1 cards. This has been a huge success in the past and we must keep it that way. Again, more information to come but please know and understand the $50 one card MINIMUM. Most members have gotten the minimum card and then given much extra. This is certainly not the rule, but has easily been the trend.

Kevin the breaker of Pins
Alex PNW
Alex AZ
Ken Mox
Dan the Man
Pete Eagle
Charlie Hawk
Mac Belle
Dr. Darren
Brad Grace
Keith Klute
Joe Muskie
Ralph Hoopster
Dave 69er
Steve Cat Daddy
Pete U L Toothpick
Dr. Calfas
Hawk8 (I SOOOOO sorry I forgot your first name :oops:)

FYI - George is still running this show, he is VERY busy with the new family so lets do what we can to get the sign up list completed by Friday :)

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@Hawk8

Glad you got it. I'll look for some more.

These are the ones I have:

1992 Donruss On Bottom Unopened Coca-Cola Pack #119 Andre Dawson w/ Nolan Ryan #1 NYM/66
1992 Donruss On Bottom Unopened Coca-Cola Pack #119 Andre Dawson w/ Nolan Ryan #2 NYM/68
1992 Donruss On Bottom Unopened Coca-Cola Pack #119 Andre Dawson w/ Nolan Ryan #4 NYM/70
1992 Donruss On Bottom Unopened Coca-Cola Pack #119 Andre Dawson w/ Nolan Ryan #8 CA/74
1992 Donruss On Bottom Unopened Coca-Cola Pack #119 Andre Dawson w/ Nolan Ryan #13 CA/79
1992 Donruss On Bottom Unopened Coca-Cola Pack #119 Andre Dawson w/ Nolan Ryan #19 HA/85

I would not pass up on any doubles if no one else needs them. Thank you again!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
MTSS sign up, $50 gift - Quote and post your name with this list - SIGNUP ENDS ON FRIDAY 09/20 END OF MT (last post for the night):
***Rules and who is able to sign up are not readily available at this time. Please save your questions for a soon to be later date on more information. If you are interested, certainly sign up and details will be ironed out soon. In a nutshell the $50 gift is for ONE card, not two $25 cards or fifty $1 cards. This has been a huge success in the past and we must keep it that way. Again, more information to come but please know and understand the $50 one card MINIMUM. Most members have gotten the minimum card and then given much extra. This is certainly not the rule, but has easily been the trend.

Kevin
Alex PNW
Alex AZ
Ken Mox
Dan the Man
Pete Eagle
Charlie Hawk
Mac Belle
Dr. Darren
Brad Grace
Keith Klute
Joe Muskie
Ralph Hoopster
Dave 69er
Steve Cat Daddy
Pete U L Toothpick
Dr. Calfas
Hawk8 (I SOOOOO sorry I forgot your first name
:oops:)

The name is Dustin and it's okay, I am bad with names and have not been able to remember everyones name yet or who they collect, but I'm trying.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
The name is Dustin and it's okay, I am bad with names and have not been able to remember everyones name yet or who they collect, but I'm trying.

Thanks Dustin! No worries...it takes all of us awhile to get past the user names :cool: I've got you added to the list for now, but the sign up/who is eligible rules will soon follow. If for any reason you don't make this round don't take anything personally, most of us have been a "family" over the last 5 years.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
So I am looking for Dawson cameos and I positive this is Dawson but would like a second opinion. What do you think [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]

$T2eC16V,!zoE9s5ne+j7BRb3C,10Qw~~60_57.JPG

You can tell just by the crouch.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks Dustin! No worries...it takes all of us awhile to get past the user names :cool: I've got you added to the list for now, but the sign up/who is eligible rules will soon follow. If for any reason you don't make this round don't take anything personally, most of us have been a "family" over the last 5 years.

I would like to participate but I understand if I am not eligible and there will be no hard feelings.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Looked at over 6000 1991 Upper Deck Final Edition Andre Dawson cards and not a single one had a different hologram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online