Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dodgers acquire Latos and Morse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
More interestingly than Morse is Miami comp balance pick.

Didn't see what's headed to Miami, just "3 pitchers"

Via Twitter

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Ugh. Morse will buried on the bench. Like we need another 1B or OF. Latos could help, but he's not a difference maker. I do agree about the comp balance pick, though.

Hopefully there's more happening for "us" than just Latos.

CrawfordFan13

Jan 19, 2015
Ugh. Morse will buried on the bench. Like we need another 1B or OF. Latos could help, but he's not a difference maker. I do agree about the comp balance pick, though.

Hopefully there's more happening for "us" than just Latos.

You literally emulate everything I've been saying to my friends about this trade. There was just a report though that the Dodgers, Jays, and Yankees are going to be the three teams pushing for Price. Kershaw, Greinke, Price, Anderson, Latos is a pretty solid rotation... just need that hitting to become more consistent. Hoping for the best, because like you said... if it's just Latos, it won't be enough.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Trade still in the works. Braves might be involved too?
[MENTION=11748]ken[/MENTION]_Rosenthal: #Braves reliever Jim Johnson also would go to #Dodgers , sources tell me and @jonmorosi. Morse and compensation pick would go to #Braves .

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It gets even better. Hector Olivera, the Int'l FA the Dodgers signed for $62.5M, is reportedly going to the Braves, and the Braves #1 prospect Jose Peraza would be going to LA.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
So Braves give up top prospect, stud 24 yr old pitcher under control until 2020 (2.78 ERA, 170Ks in 170 MLB innings last year) & current closer for 30 year old Cuban w no MLB experience.

Makes sense

Members online

Latest posts