Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Physical

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
So, tried to put a full base set together....View attachment 64414
Stack on the left is the set and the right are the dupes...and I didn't get a full set! What!? I'm missing like 23 base cards! If anyone wants to do any trading please let me know

I'll reach out to everyone who posted in this thread in the next few days...fair tonight and Mets game tomorrow will be keeping me kinda busy

Just wanted to quote this to say that if you buy retail to do a base set, your best bet is buying a few blasters and then either loose packs or rack packs. But it's like you have to mix it up some. I don't know why it's like this but I've almost gone crazy trying to complete sets because I'd buy a bunch of blasters and get nothing but doubles. But if you mix it up, you'll usually have some luck.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I bought 4 blasters of Bunt16 and got a complete set out of them. Very few doubles. I purchased 2 blasters from a Target and 2 more from a Meijer (regional store). Thought I did fairly well with collation plus pulled few inserts for trade bait.

Put out your need list and I'll see what I have to send you.

Fordman

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I bought 4 blasters of Bunt16 and got a complete set out of them. Very few doubles. I purchased 2 blasters from a Target and 2 more from a Meijer (regional store). Thought I did fairly well with collation plus pulled few inserts for trade bait.

Fordman

I need any Phillies.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

Fordman

I've noticed this in the past as well. I only have target or Walmart to choose from but I've noticed buying from two differing chains helps as well. Not long ago I purchased a 2015 football blaster from a Walmart that was on sale(can't remember the product now) for $11 and ended up finding just about every card needed for the base set that I was still missing. Granted that is Panini. But for some reason some products I can hardly ever find at Walmart. So o buy them at target. And when I finally do find some at Walmart, I usually pull a bunch of what I need. Kinda weird how that works.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts