Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########TUESDAY MORNING THREAD########8-29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning from Texas

We're "trapped" because the roads are flooded (evidently we're at the high spot in the county), but we're relatively dry. Please keep Houston and the rest of southeast Texas in your prayers.

If you're considering making a financial donation, please ensure it's a legitimate charity. I have a hunch, a ton of new "charities" will be springing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Stay safe. Best wishes to you and your family.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Got a pretty un-eventful fat pack of Donruss football at WM.

Nice looking cards, especially the Blue Press Proof parallels. My blues were A. Donald, Juszcyik, LaFell and RR of Bucs RB Jeremy McNichol. Got a sparkly AP Dominators insert with him in an airbrushed Saints Uni. All the base cards were nice looking, with everyone single card having action shots. There are also legends included, I got Reggie White and Rich Gannon (persoanl fave).

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening all,

Well, our household stuff will be delivered Friday morning, I am in the process of finishing up the little requirements needed to make the new hire process easier and we did a little renovating in my gf mom house (for the better). I am slowly realizing that I have practically been given a second chance at living a successful life not just for me, but for my daughter as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts