Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

37TH NATIONAL · ATLANTIC CITY, NJ · AUG 3-7, 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I am attending, planning on catching giants/phillies on august 3 then national on august 4-6, then nats/giants on august 7! Booked ballys for my hotel. Thinking about switching to borgata though.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am attending, planning on catching giants/phillies on august 3 then national on august 4-6, then nats/giants on august 7! Booked ballys for my hotel. Thinking about switching to borgata though.

Ballys is a good location, you can easily walk to the convention center from there, just up the street past all the outlets, I think I will be staying at Caesars which is next door. Just have to figure out what day I am coming up.

I wonder if the show will have shuttles running to the convention center from some of the hotels. The show I will be at in 2 weeks always has shuttles back and forth all day.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

I need to hit up a Phillies game for sure. I'll be super pissed at myself if I don't.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I already took off from work. Bought a new Under Armour backpack for $30 from a buddy that works at the outlet. I wish it was next week! But I don't want to rush the summer.....

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Looking forward to the show. First time attending the National in 25 years of collecting.

Will be after 50s and 60s Yankees Topps base in lesser condition. Any recommendations for dealers willing to offer better prices for bulk buyers?