Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Please add me for lower end Strasburg and Harper, and Nationals in general. I also am building up collections of David Ortiz, Curt Schilling in Redsox uniform, and Dustin Pedroia; however, as opposed to Stras and Harper, I don't want low end commons on these guys. Just inserts/parallels/game used. I'll take Redsox in general as well. I also collect Rocco Baldelli.

My older son is a fan of the Diamondbacks and I am trying to assist him in building a collection. He is just starting to show an interest in collecting at age 10. Back story is that this was his little league team name this year and it was the first year with actual MLB team names. He has followed along with the team from a distance (we are in RI) and he, of course, likes Paul Goldschmidt the best, but he doesn't seem to particular about the cards he gets as long as they are D-Backs. So, if people want to trade any, let me know.

My younger son (who is 8) has to do what his older brother does, so he also wants to collect. He has picked the Orioles as his favorite team (we went to several parks last season and this one was apparently his fondest memory). I can't stand the choice personally, but, hey, whatever he likes! :)

That should cover the Menards! Cool list. I didn't even know we had this. Will see what I can fill for some of you over the week. Does anyone want to put a list together of addresses and keep it for peeps on this list when others just want to send them some cards? I know I'd be happy to send stuff from time to time that I don't need that others could perhaps give a better home too. I know I have a nice start to one for people that have done deals with me in the past and would be happy to add to it if anyone wants to send me a PM with their info. Then people could PM me when they want someone's address to send them stuff. I'm happy to maintain the list. I've been around here for a long time and don't plan on going anywhere.

Thanks!
Bill

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Carlos Delgado for me :).

You're on! 90's rule!!!!

Strasburg and Harper, and Dustin Pedroia; I also collect Rocco Baldelli.
GOt you down for these! Didn't put your sons' on here since they seem more "team collectors" which there may be a thread out there for that! I will add them, though, like Goldschmidt, if you think a player specific is okay, too! LMK!

Put me down for Ken Griffey Jr. and Tim Lincecum please

Pride of the Northwest! Griffey in the Pros, and Lincecum in college! Love it! Got you on!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
You're on! 90's rule!!!!

GOt you down for these! Didn't put your sons' on here since they seem more "team collectors" which there may be a thread out there for that! I will add them, though, like Goldschmidt, if you think a player specific is okay, too! LMK!

Pride of the Northwest! Griffey in the Pros, and Lincecum in college! Love it! Got you on!

Thank you, much appreciate it! Pacific Northwest proud! Grew up an M's and Huskies fan, so those are my favorite players! Thanks again

Members online

Latest posts