Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<Monday Morning Thread>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning everyone

I know I promised greater board participation, and then about 6 weeks ago now, after our lovely trip to the Lone Star State, I was promptly laid off. No work.

$h!t

So just doing the job search thing, as well as lots of housework. Applied for unemployment, its finally coming in.

And the Mrs is having surgery today. Nothing life threatening, but she does have to be in overnight. We got here at 6, I don't think I'll be going home until late tonight.

Sent from my MotoG using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Went 0-3 in Fantasy yesterday.

Hang in there [MENTION=2201]thefatguy[/MENTION]. Doing the unemployment/wife surgery thing myself...

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning everyone. Thefatguy, I know how you feel about the job situation. I lost my job in September. It's a ***** looking.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning everyone.. Glad to see some great football yesterday for once..

Hope everyone has a good day today and my thoughts and prayers for your wife Jesse while she has surgery and good luck on the job search..

For those looking for jobs, I always tell people to check here.. They are always hiring and I think they are getting ready to hire up in Seattle/Everett area since several of us are getting ready to retire..

http://www.boeing.com/careers/

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning everyone

And the Mrs is having surgery today. Nothing life threatening, but she does have to be in overnight. We got here at 6, I don't think I'll be going home until late tonight.

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning all!

Went 0-3 in Fantasy yesterday.

Hang in there [MENTION=2201]thefatguy[/MENTION]. Doing the unemployment/wife surgery thing myself...

Oh man, good luck to you too!

Thanks for all of the kind words :)
It really means alot

Sent from my XT1034 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
just had to post this

attachment.php

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good morning everyone

I know I promised greater board participation, and then about 6 weeks ago now, after our lovely trip to the Lone Star State, I was promptly laid off. No work.

$h!t

So just doing the job search thing, as well as lots of housework. Applied for unemployment, its finally coming in.

Prayers for you
Unemployment sucks. Been out since July

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone

$h!t

Blessings to you on all levels!
DANNY

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
First check in since day before Thanksgiving. Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day. I had a ball at the town Turkey ******** Festival Wed. night, a big farm feast on Thursday, then played video games and went on two long hikes the other three days.

12295373_10208362143030325_7754183614068922986_n.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It was tough waking up for class this morning after a week off. To all of those going through tough times, my thoughts are with you. Going through a bit of a rough patch myself. As I've posted before, Jayme's dad has been in the hospital since Wednesday night. Just yesterday Jayme and her family were told that he has pneumonia, even though its been on his papers since Thursday. Its been getting worse the last couple of days. With him being in his 60's and living with MS, it is even more complicated. I don't know what's more difficult, seeing him laying in the hospital bed not being his cheerful self, or seeing the toll that it's taking on Jayme since he is the number one person in her life.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning everyone

$h!t

Good afternoon, hope she has a fast recovery. You hang in there.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, 1st day back to work after my surgery and it is not pleasant. Went to my dr and he removed most of the stitches. Here is what I'm working with.
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1448905292.082895.jpg

Members online

Latest posts