Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL HOTLIST NOMINATION THREAD WEEK ENDING CINCO DE MAYO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Jonathan Villar must be doing something the last day or so. Sold some base today and just sold a gold refractor auto for $50 10 minutes ago. Last 2 sales were around $25

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Jonathan Villar must be doing something the last day or so. Sold some base today and just sold a gold refractor auto for $50 10 minutes ago. Last 2 sales were around $25

Being #1 on BA's Hot Sheet didn't hurt.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Moore. I bought his Topps Chrome Atomic Ref Auto #/10 for $150 back in March. Saw someone else sell theirs on eBay for $195 so listed mine at $250 BIN/BO and someone hit the BIN. Love when that happens

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Jordan Zimmermann's items have gone up lately.

Could not believe my lot of 12 Elite autos sold for just $100 a couple weeks back. Looks like people are finally beginning to notice how good he is.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
An elite Red /50 auto of Arenado sold for $52 DLVD. I thought that was a little low. maybe only his chrome autos and regular elite are hot

That was mine. I was getting better prices February of last year. I got $75 for a red status then. Even got $65 for an Aspirations Auto /100. Ebay is flooded with his autos at the moment, not to mention all the extra autos he now has.

Members online

Latest posts