Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Are any of you guys big cigar smokers? I'm looking to get some for the wedding party for us to have at the reception, I just don't really know where to start.

A good website is cigarinternational.com. They have great deals and a large variety to choose from

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
For those that posted their opinion on the HoF thread, tomorrow's topic of choice will be:

Top 5 most overrated players? I'm sure some of us can think of more than 5, but lets keep this one simple.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Evening all

I hate Mondays

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1cards-picture15477-coffee-draw-photo-quote-favim-com-513730.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I had a nice little surprise in my mailbox today. I can't access my spreadsheet telling me when I mailed it out, but I'm glad to see it come back! I'm now at 20/325 signed 2008 ginter cards. There are 25 cards that will not be signed because they are of deceased historical figures or architecture such as the empire state building.

Attachments

• 1372116972635.jpg
    1372116972635.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 21

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Hey guys! Remember me? :lol:

Sorry for not dropping in at all anymore. Life has just been extremely busy but it's been fun.

I see that Kevin lost his wife (my thoughts go out to you) and Joe had a heart attack (hope you're feeling better). Did I miss anything else?

Good evening, Scott! Hope all is well.:D

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got bored, so I set up 3 flatscreen TV's side-by-side in the living room.

This way, I can play video games, watch netflix, and watch TV, all at the same time, or any combination of a number of things.

It's temporary though.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
For those that posted their opinion on the HoF thread, tomorrow's topic of choice will be:

Top 5 most overrated players? I'm sure some of us can think of more than 5, but lets keep this one simple.

Ooh ooh ooh me me me first.

Jeter.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hey guys! Remember me? :lol:

Sorry for not dropping in at all anymore. Life has just been extremely busy but it's been fun.

I see that Kevin lost his wife (my thoughts go out to you) and Joe had a heart attack (hope you're feeling better). Did I miss anything else?

please fill out visitor card , we will vote on your approval

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I got bored, so I set up 3 flatscreen TV's side-by-side in the living room.

This way, I can play video games, watch netflix, and watch TV, all at the same time, or any combination of a number of things.

It's temporary though.

I've had 2 in my basement living room for a few years now...don't game much anymore but its nice for when I do

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Well, I have had enough excitement for one day, remember, tomorrow's topic of discussion will be "who are the 5 most overrated players in MLB"? Look forward to this discussion, good everyone! Toma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts