Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Ripken exists! 8 years and I finally landed my Holy Grail!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
I dont know what to say about this, except that after 8+ years my search for the Cal Ripken has come to the end and I am the proud owner of a complete 2005 Ultimate Signature Immortal Inscriptions set!! Those that have followed my progress will know that the last two cards took me 8 years, with the Nolan Ryan coming only months ago. This is a huge milestone for me, a milestone that made me realize there is nothing else out there that I want to buy. So, with the complete decades set, and now this, I am calling it quits with any more purchases.

Without further delay, here is my holy grail mailday, and a couple biggies from the set...click on the image in my sig for the whole set! (oh, and those who saw my signature with those yellow boxes...gone!!)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Huge! Congrats! I know how long this has taken you and it's great to see someone nail down something like this.

*Maybe unlink the pictures so those on mobile can enjoy without being redirected with Taco Bell advertisements ;)

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Thanks guys!

What's wrong with Taco Bell? Haha. I'm not sure how to post pics the way you suggested though, sorry. I always use the img link from photobucket...

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Yea, thread title wasn't very secretive if you've ever read my posts! Lol

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Awesome! That is a set I have though about starting many times.

Best of luck if you do. I know a couple of collectors chasing it too...they're all going after the same 5-6 cards! I was extremely fortunate enough to get to the seller immediately.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Congrats man, I can only imagine how good that feels! 8 years well worth the time spent.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Absolutely outstanding !!! Congrats on the monumentous accomplishment !!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts