Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Here are some pickups from over the weekend. Also got a Liriano OMLB

11-26-2012121633PM.jpg

Would you be open to trading this one possibly?

showoff

Aug 8, 2009
Saw the Twins sale. Really wish I could go to it because they normally have good deals compared to the Brewers. I last went to the Brewers one few years ago, but will be going this year cause I will be able to be one of the first people in. If anyone wants me to keep an eye out for anything let me know. Their prices are normally 25% higher than what stuff could sell for.
The Brewer normally have great deals. IF you're one of the first nine hundred your going to make your money back. I personally know friends who have gotten a Ryan Zimmerman bat (mlb certified) for $50, Weeks bat for $25, Hoffman jersey for $150, Sabathia jersey for $200 (kind of doorbuster), Bill Hall employee only Bobblehead for $20 (sold for $750). Line up cards are $10 when I went. Grab bags were $20 and I made $40 profit on each bag with the contents.......Say what you want but they had some great deals.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Anyone looking for an 04 greats of the game Puckett auto? I made a deal with a member for it, but I already have one. I'd be open to just selling it, or trading for another Puckett auto I don't have.

Also have to get around to doing more scanning of pickups. I know it only takes a few minutes, but i'm lazy lol.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Nobody wants to talk about Span leaving?

I know he's got a few collectors on here. So is him being traded a good thing because many MN collectors will sell his stuff (including the Twins with GU stuff this weekend/TwinsFest) and with a new team, he'll probably be more popular with card makers or bad because he's no longer here to watch all the time and see IP?

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I'm not sure how I feel about it right now. I knew it was going to happen, but I was just in shock when I heard it finally did. I still plan on collecting him so I'm hoping maybe it will bring out some of his more rare stuff. Also hoping that the Twins will put his GU stuff on sale this Saturday so I can grab something. With us likely being out of contention for at least 1 more year, I will definitely be pulling for Washington to win it all next year. I already liked them before the trade, so this might make them my 1 NL team to root for.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
I'm not sure how I feel about it right now. I knew it was going to happen, but I was just in shock when I heard it finally did. I still plan on collecting him so I'm hoping maybe it will bring out some of his more rare stuff. Also hoping that the Twins will put his GU stuff on sale this Saturday so I can grab something. With us likely being out of contention for at least 1 more year, I will definitely be pulling for Washington to win it all next year. I already liked them before the trade, so this might make them my 1 NL team to root for.
The first wave of talent the Twins have coming through is Hicks,Arcia,Gibson
The Second wave is Bullpen guys which consists of Mason Melotakis,Corey Williams, and Zach Jones, and whichever college pitcher the Twins take in the first round this year.
The 3rd Wave, the "Big Bang" will be Sano,Rosario,Kepler,Buxton. Buxton and Kepler will likely come a year after Sano and Rosario.
Vargas is a fringe prospect, and he really has to move up fast.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
The first wave of talent the Twins have coming through is Hicks,Arcia,Gibson
The Second wave is Bullpen guys which consists of Mason Melotakis,Corey Williams, and Zach Jones, and whichever college pitcher the Twins take in the first round this year.
The 3rd Wave, the "Big Bang" will be Sano,Rosario,Kepler,Buxton. Buxton and Kepler will likely come a year after Sano and Rosario.
Vargas is a fringe prospect, and he really has to move up fast.

I know who our prospects are? I follow them pretty closely.

Members online