Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Upper Deck Special FX Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yeah but the Special FX are some of the very few cards I like to pick up dupes of. Plus I wouldn't mind the Jenkins in that lot too

I told you in another thread I had a Brewers scrub I would give you, but never heard from you.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
That sounds vaguely familiar lol I pretty much stick to mobile so sometimes I miss a quote or mention. PM coming!

Johnny B

Aug 7, 2008
This thread got me curious so I pulled my FX singles. I remember when they had blister packs of these at target and I bought them all the time. The only Red Sox blue I've ever been able to find was a Josh Beckett for $0.50 at a show. Here's what I have otherwise. All available:
179 magglio ordonez
348 Kenny lofton
404 Felix hernandez
531 John halama
716 Andy phillips
878 Greg Maddux CL

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Believe it or not the base card is pretty hard to find as well. I actually found my blue before the base.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
This thread got me curious so I pulled my FX singles. I remember when they had blister packs of these at target and I bought them all the time. The only Red Sox blue I've ever been able to find was a Josh Beckett for $0.50 at a show. Here's what I have otherwise. All available:
179 magglio ordonez
348 Kenny lofton
404 Felix hernandez
531 John halama
716 Andy phillips
878 Greg Maddux CL

Nice finds.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I had completely forgotten about the Justcommons website until I read this threads, found the Tony Clark blue on there that I've been looking for, so that was sweet. I've got 3 of the Diamondbacks now (Brandon Webb CL, Chris Snyder, Clark). Haven't really seen any beyond that, but I'd love to find more.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
I had completely forgotten about the Justcommons website until I read this threads, found the Tony Clark blue on there that I've been looking for, so that was sweet. I've got 3 of the Diamondbacks now (Brandon Webb CL, Chris Snyder, Clark). Haven't really seen any beyond that, but I'd love to find more.

508.original.jpg
510.original.jpg
511.original.jpg

I collect rare Rockies stuff if you're interested. I have all three of the above cards. Cool finding someone else who collects team.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
508.original.jpg
510.original.jpg
511.original.jpg

I collect rare Rockies stuff if you're interested. I have all three of the above cards. Cool finding someone else who collects team.

Damn those look nice all together. I unfortunately have gotten rid of everything I had that wasn't part of my D-backs collection, so nothing on the trade front.

Members online

Latest posts