Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^^^^^Sunday Morning Thread^^^^^^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Morn'....................
Every day a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice. After a week of this she can’t stand it anymore, takes her complaint to a Supervisor in the personnel department and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against him. The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled, and asks: “What’s threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?” The woman replies: “It’s Frank, the midget.”

high-0!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Couple recent pickups. First ones in a month
Roberts cause I needed it and price was great. Beltre needed also but also had to keep my 400 Homer pc up to date

Attachments

• 1433108468928.jpg
    1433108468928.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1433108475737.jpg
    1433108475737.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 14

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the Twins have the best record in the AL right now. Granted, some advanced stats show that it is unlikely that they will keep it up, but I'm gonna enjoy this while I can! I looked through their schedule and they only lost consecutive games once in the month of May

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So, the Royals are first place, get swept by the Yanks who had lost 7 of 8, and then the A's take 3 out of 4 from the Yanks.

The A's are now (only) 13 games under .500 with a Run differential of +1...:(

A_Pharis

Finally got one! Geeze!

$_57.JPG

A_Pharis

Not a big name, but he is a Louisiana-born guy.... so - there's that.
A pretty nice group ended tonight. I would have loved the Lefty Grove, but that's out of the range, right now. A lot of nobodies between $40 and $50. Bill Terry was in there, too.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morn'....................
Every day a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice. After a week of this she can’t stand it anymore, takes her complaint to a Supervisor in the personnel department and asks to file a sexual harassment grievance against him. The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled, and asks: “What’s threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?” The woman replies: “It’s Frank, the midget.”

Late check in , hope all had a good day . Nice one Magic ;)

Ryan

Members online