Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Angel or Super Hero in Disguise!??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
Good morning fellas, better yet a GREAT morning! Long story short, a guy had tracked me down after seeing me post my Reggies on many different sites and also seen my collection on SportsCardAlbum. Come to find out the guy is a fellow collector of Reggie himself and had a lot that I didn't have. We started to converse on eBay and things that pop up and had a gentlemen's agreement that we'd inform one another before we bid or if we had interest in a card. This was obviously done so not to bid up the price and so I agreed. A little later down the line, i sold him a few of my doubles and also hooked em up TCS style with some extras that he didn't have. Fast forward to about a week or so ago when this rare Reggie popped up, so rare I've literally only seen maybe 2 in the selling market since i've been collecting him.

2006 Topps Paradigm Dual Jersey Numbers Autographs #JNARB Reggie Bush/25

So an eBay lot pops up and it has 6 of them in it! :? So we talked back in forth and he proposed that for me not to bid, and when he won he'd send them to me because he knew that I really only wanted one of them and that I was into grading. The BIG DEAL is, he said the highest graded card I could keep and send back the rest! :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek: WHAT!!!!???? Talk about stoked! I know a lot of you don't believe in SUPER HEROES but i do, they just are in disguise! :D

HOLY $H!T

OH and if you are wondering who Superman is, I can't give that away. lol
:cool:

IMG_5912.jpg

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Awesome Tyrail ! Glad a fellow collector works with ya and not against ya. Can't see some of the pics , but I get the gist. Good stuff.

Ryan

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
So the update to this story is amazingly even MORE crazy!!!! Just got the BGS report yesterday!!!
I'll show a picture of that bad boy once it comes in!!!

12697325_10101208351426401_1183448844212791138_o_zpson2ubre8.jpg

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
And the final chapter to this story is so crazy!!!! It showed up today!!!!

2006 Topps Paradigm Dual Jersey Numbers Autographs #JNARB Reggie Bush/25 (POP 2)

So stoked!! And to top it off, its #'d 25/25.... his jersey number!! Pretty sweet stuff!!

jadegrande

Jan 13, 2016
Good morning fellas, better yet a GREAT morning! Long story short, a guy had tracked me down after seeing me post my Reggies on many different sites and also seen my collection on SportsCardAlbum. Come to find out the guy is a fellow collector of Reggie himself and had a lot that I didn't have. We started to converse on eBay and things that pop up and had a gentlemen's agreement that we'd inform one another before we bid or if we had interest in a card. This was obviously done so not to bid up the price and so I agreed. A little later down the line, i sold him a few of my doubles and also hooked em up TCS style with some extras that he didn't have. Fast forward to about a week or so ago when this rare Reggie popped up, so rare I've literally only seen maybe 2 in the selling market since i've been collecting him.

2006 Topps Paradigm Dual Jersey Numbers Autographs #JNARB Reggie Bush/25

So an eBay lot pops up and it has 6 of them in it! :? So we talked back in forth and he proposed that for me not to bid, and when he won he'd send them to me because he knew that I really only wanted one of them and that I was into grading. The BIG DEAL is, he said the highest graded card I could keep and send back the rest! :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek: WHAT!!!!???? Talk about stoked! I know a lot of you don't believe in SUPER HEROES but i do, they just are in disguise! :D

HOLY $H!T

OH and if you are wondering who Superman is, I can't give that away. lol
:cool:

View attachment 58081

wow, nice

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
And the final chapter to this story is so crazy!!!! It showed up today!!!!

2006 Topps Paradigm Dual Jersey Numbers Autographs #JNARB Reggie Bush/25 (POP 2)

So stoked!! And to top it off, its #'d 25/25.... his jersey number!! Pretty sweet stuff!!

Awesome pick up! Great card and jersey number to boot:)