Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB Super Bowl 52 thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Who you got?

For the sake of my son, my friends and the local economy, I'm hoping the Iggles can pull it out, but I actually think the Pats beat 'em up pretty bad, something like 30-10 or so...

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Since I am a Seahawks fan.. I root for the NFC team which happens to be the Eagles..

The Patriots get too much help from the stripes so I hope that they allow the game to be played by men and not ladies..

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Im pulling for JT. Ill be on the floor for the halftime show (stage crew)..........watch for updates in this post late Sunday or sometime on Monday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Im pulling for JT. Ill be on the floor for the halftime show (stage crew)..........watch for updates in this post late Sunday or sometime on Monday.

That's awesome! I had a distant cousin who worked Super Bowl 49. He's a retired school teacher and was living in Arizona at the time. He actually was a part of the security team that kept an eye on all of the footballs and helped the refs check the air pressure in them. He now lives in Iowa and was invited to help with it this year, but he declined them this time around

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
That's awesome! I had a distant cousin who worked Super Bowl 49. He's a retired school teacher and was living in Arizona at the time. He actually was a part of the security team that kept an eye on all of the footballs and helped the refs check the air pressure in them. He now lives in Iowa and was invited to help with it this year, but he declined them this time around

Didn't want to deal with all those investigations if TB12 gets handsy with the ball pressure again?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Since I am a Seahawks fan.. I root for the NFC team which happens to be the Eagles..

The Patriots get too much help from the stripes so I hope that they allow the game to be played by men and not ladies..

Unfortunately for Philly, the refereeing crew assigned the game tends to call a lot of penalties too...

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
What Tom Brady can't do Nick Foles can do.

Both teams hardly played any defense til Eagles sack fumble Brady near the end of the game.

Members online