Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 4/12 /18***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Nasty weather last night but hoping it's clear tonight..... Modesto Nuts opening night!!!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I need a friend tomorrow ------------FRIDAY 13TH ------First time I rode in a police car and ambulance , three in a row in hospital with OTHERS !!! may have been years ago but some still avoid me LOL -- All lived only one bleed a lot - blood or alcohol not sure .

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning, looks like Tyler Austin gets to be the villian in Boston this year.
One of my fantasy teams has Rizzo, Margot, Zunino and Andrus, I'm looking for some speedy returns, it's getting out of hand.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] 's lottery luck must be rubbing off. Won $20 off a $2 ticket.

Hadn't played in years and now hit 3 in a row. Time to take a break!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well my plans for the weekend were ruined due to the impending snow. Was planning on going to the Twins games Friday and Saturday. But my whole route is going to get hammered with snow tomorrow and Saturday, with everywhere I go through expecting 5-12 inches of snow

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Well my plans for the weekend were ruined due to the impending snow. Was planning on going to the Twins games Friday and Saturday. But my whole route is going to get hammered with snow tomorrow and Saturday, with everywhere I go through expecting 5-12 inches of snow
If the roads are getting hammered, you stay home and get hammered...duh

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Geez, 70-80 until that stuff gets here Mon-Tues and drops temps 40 degrees. Hopefully it kills off some bugs...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts