Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hate to say this but sick of excuses...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Add me to the list. That bag of sh it scammed me to. Paid for a few items over a month ago, and got all the same excuses you all have gotten. Luckily only got me for $19.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I bought 2 Frank Thomas cards from him and I'm getting the run around too. VERY frustrating. His excuse to me was that his son had surgery....

OK, I understand, things happen.

So it's been about another 2 weeks and still nothing. He said he dropped them in the mail about a week and half ago. Now he's not responding to my private messages....

Yep got me for 70.00 on a lot same excuses...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Add me to the list. That bag of sh it scammed me to. Paid for a few items over a month ago, and got all the same excuses you all have gotten. Luckily only got me for $19.

How is this XXXXtard still an active member here?

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
$1, $10, or $100, it shouldn't matter. If you agree to a deal and get money in hand, you need to go through with it.
What Rich said. The dollar amount is meaningless. A deal is a deal, especially when money has been accepted. The OP was well within his rights to bring this matter to light.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
45 days to file claim, right?I was scammed on Blowout a couple months ago.PM's didn't work, so filed my claim and got my refund.I guess you make enough deals on these boards sooner or later one here and there will go south.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
as mr. Pine tar stated, you people that are cracking jokes about this situation need to hear the whole story, my son is a special needs son and a refractor that " shines" like they do makes my son " shine all day long" he likes will sit for hours upon hours and look at them in the light to see which one gives off the most "shine"...... THAT IS WHY I BROUGHT THIS UP. If you have a problem with that then I'm sorry that you do.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
as mr. Pine tar stated, you people that are cracking jokes about this situation need to hear the whole story, my son is a special needs son and a refractor that " shines" like they do makes my son " shine all day long" he likes will sit for hours upon hours and look at them in the light to see which one gives off the most "shine"...... THAT IS WHY I BROUGHT THIS UP. If you have a problem with that then I'm sorry that you do.

Only two people "cracked jokes" and 100% sure they were tongue in cheek.

My niece is non verbal special needs, she loves some cards too so what your doing is great. Those two guys didn't mean anything. And the guy that ripped you off is scum

I have tons of shiny cards PM your address I have stuff for your son :)

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
His address is a card shop in Kentucky, so hopefully you guys get your money back. At this point I would be opening a case with Paypal to get my money back.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Made a deal with this same guy... He wanted to buy a couple of my cards... He kept giving me excuses as to why he couldnt pay... Been over 2 months and nothing...

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I live in Kentucky and hit a lot of card shows. Someone send me the address. I want to figure out who this guy is.

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
It's just frustrating I have been a member on here a long time some woman frog something from ky ripped me off 20.00 once and I quit going to this board for like a year and now once I get comfortable with people I get taken again sucks to cause I had 2 or 3 good transactions with the guy...

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Why don't you all initiate chargebacks? Not only are you helping yourself (getting your money back) but if paypal see's 20 chargebacks against one account I'm sure they'll take action and may eventually ban him. This will help everyone out.....

I initiated mine yesterday....

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I know I'm new here, but that sucks no matter where it happens.

Does your son have a player/set he collects? I'd like to put something together and shoot it to him.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Why don't you all initiate chargebacks? Not only are you helping yourself (getting your money back) but if paypal see's 20 chargebacks against one account I'm sure they'll take action and may eventually ban him. This will help everyone out.....

I initiated mine yesterday....

This.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Not only chargebacks, but tell the moderators when a member screws you.
The offending member won't get suspended or banned unless the mods are aware of the situation.

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
I can't charge back he dragged it out over the 45 day period with stories . .. found him on Facebook thought about sending him a few questions. ..

Members online

Latest posts